Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

FYI 2k15 ain't bad, and it ain't good, however it is the best 2K on next gen, which ain't saying alot. Wright you gotta remember that Tek and Based always talking about Live, but I can't trust EA until it's 3rd iteration on next gen.

I just did the daily, me and a homie just running tiger strikes.
which ones you running? I got the bounties to do the archon priest and sword of crota missions

Just random strikes on the list ...send me an invite if you need assistance, I gotta another guy with me tho.

Last edited:
Just random strikes on the list ...send me an invite if you assistance, I gotta another guy with me tho.
that's fine. I'm running anyways. Just join and then invite him

Actually someone just joined me. Are you on the forums whoever just did? Lol

FYI 2k15 ain't bad, and it ain't good, however it is the best 2K on next gen, which ain't saying alot. Wright you gotta remember that Tek and Based always talking about Live, but I can't trust EA until it's 3rd iteration on next gen.

why quad? why do you lie on me like this? 

flood.gif

i dont speak about live unless its to say i hope they step their ish up. based/jbc is the one who acually believes live is that work lmaooooooo

2k aint S***! but live is even less of s***.

Last edited:

why quad? why do you lie on me like this? i dont speak about live unless its to say i hope they step their ish up. based/jbc is the one who acually believes live is that work lmaooooooo

2k aint S***! but live is even less of s***.

Tek I could have sworn you and Based was in chat hyping up 2K one day, my bad homie.

Last edited:
Where the best place to farm right now? I need just 2 more motes of light for a engram :smh:

Last edited:
Literally run 5 tiger strikes in a row. Then go to tower and decrypt engrams. Sell the blue garbage they give you. Then run 5 more. Should be enough to get you to the next level of cryptarch and a legendary package. Also strange coin and mote of light. It's so much more effective than loot caves ever were for me. Youll also get vanguard marks while running the strikes of you didn't already Max out for the week. Rinse repeat prosper.

VoC, Praydeth's Revenge, and Hezen Vengeance all have the Oracle damage increased perk unlocked :pimp:

Hit level 29 as well :smokin

Idgaf son all i need is ascendant shards man, i get everything else but that.

I'll trade some gladly for a damn piece of raid gear. Completed it 4 times and nothing but weapons and shards and energy so far. I need to get started on the road to raid armor level 30.

I'll trade some gladly for a damn piece of raid gear. Completed it 4 times and nothing but weapons and shards and energy so far. I need to get started on the road to raid armor level 30.

Well at least they're gonna let iron banner give out armor to boost us to 30 from now on. Well, at least they say it will... But bungie hasn't exactly been keeping their word

Last edited:

Well at least they're gonna let iron banner give out armor to boost us to 30 from now on. Well, at least they say it will... But bungie hasn't exactly been keeping their word
you did get robbed in that rumble match fam lmao

Just got the Pocket Infinity Exotic Bounty.. I've heard a couple of people having problems getting those 10 Rare Fusions :smh:

I can see why blaster says there are few maps on crucible. PS got an extra earth and mars map, both of which are pretty good IMO.

Just got 2 raid gear, working working bounties to level em up

Finally got the FateBringer (legendary hand cannon that does arc damage) from the hard mode raid :smokin

Just need a gjallarhorn and a pocket infinity.

roll.gif
at the jimmies being rustled in this thread. Dudes out here like grandpas tombout back in my day we levelled ourselves up to 28 and didn't have anyone to help us out in the raid. I used to walk 18 miles to get to atheon on my own.

Back
Top Bottom