Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

tonight we flourish boys :smokin :smokin :smokin

Im eating good tonite b/c I got RNGesus on my side ....played the daily last night and end up getting 2 legendary engrams, which turned into the Unfriendly Giant rocket launcher that have tracking rockets. Then ended up getting 2 more legendary engrams while playing with Biggie and Based.

So hopefully tonite I come up, then i'll be the one screaming "Momma we made it" like Zero. :lol:

Last edited:
Im eating good tonite b/c I got RNGesus on my side ....played the daily last night and end up getting 2 legendary engrams, which turned into the Unfriendly Giant rocket launcher that hacking tracking rockets. Then End up getting 2 more legendary engrams while playing with Biggie and Based.

So hopefully tonite I come up, then i'll be the one screaming "Momma we made it" like Zero. :lol:

Or you get all Shards and energies because your RNGesus good karama was used up yesterday :lol:

Opened the vault with both my chars solo, very useful vid.  Thanks to those who posted.  I'm down for a raid tonight pending watching Wicked with my woman.

Im eating good tonite b/c I got RNGesus on my side ....played the daily last night and end up getting 2 legendary engrams, which turned into the Unfriendly Giant rocket launcher that hacking tracking rockets. Then End up getting 2 more legendary engrams while playing with Biggie and Based.

Or you get all Shards and energies because your RNGesus good karama was used up yesterday :lol:

I'm hoping for a couple more days of good luck as I need Xur to to be offering the Gjallahorn tomorrow.

SQUAAAADDDD

Hard Raid Tonight - 10PM EST

Biggie 

Wright 

Zero

Quad

Krazy

Based

Boss

Let's get it. Im getting those damn Yeezy 5 GITD boots tonight in the raid...

Last edited:

SQUAAAADDDD

Biggie 
Wright 
Zero
Quad
Krazy
Based
Boss

imma be home around 10:30
you have 7 people listed there
laugh.gif
Always good to have some people on standby. In the event we all meet up at 10PM EST and someone doesn't show up, then we got our 6. 
wink.gif

SQUAAAADDDD

Biggie 

Wright 

Zero

Quad

Krazy

Based

Boss

imma be home around 10:30

you have 7 people listed there :lol:

Always good to have some people on standby. In the event we all meet up at 10PM EST and someone doesn't show up, then we got our 6. :wink:
so im not in

Eventually I hope as an NT clan we can get enough higher level players where we have multiple raid teams on different nights so everyone gets a crack at the NT Clan Raider trophy and has a raid team to run with.

@jbc908  Not necessarily. People show up late, and Wright might not have his alt leveled to 20. So we'll get together tonight and see what kinda team we can piece together.

Also Quad, was talking to your boy Scorpion yesterday. He's down to help us raid on Hard if we need to also. Just gotta get a hold of him while he's online. He runs with a level 30 max GGhorn fireteam... Damn. 

Eventually I hope as an NT clan we can get enough higher level players where we have multiple raid teams on different nights so everyone gets a crack at the NT Clan Raider trophy and has a raid team to run with.

@jbc908
 Not necessarily. People show up late, and Wright might not have his alt leveled to 20. So we'll get together tonight and see what kinda team we can piece together.

But Based you're already added ...Based = jbc908 jbc908 and Besu = @Based Jesus I know, I know even Besu said he's confused.

@jbc908
 Not necessarily. People show up late, and Wright might not have his alt leveled to 20. So we'll get together tonight and see what kinda team we can piece together.
But Based you're already added ...Based = @jbc908 and Besu = @Based Jesus I know, I know even Besu said he's confused.
He's talking about how I listed 7 names and there are only 6 spots. And he said he'll be home at 1030 EST and we were supposed to start at 10PM. I also saw that Bosskickzz was raiding last night so he might not even run with us tonight. It's just always a good idea to get 7-8 willing to play just incase something happens. 

Also Quad, was talking to your boy Scorpion yesterday. He's down to help us raid on Hard if we need to also. Just gotta get a hold of him while he's online. He runs with a level 30 max GGhorn fireteam... Damn. 

Yea Scorpion is down for whatever, he's got all 3 characters maxed so he's always on standby if we ever need him, dude is like a Destiny wiki. His entire clan is level 30 and they are way too serious about Destiny ...Zero he's also on your list?

Last edited:

Yea Scorpion is down for whatever, he's got all 3 characters maxed so he's always on standby if we ever need him, dude is like a Destiny wiki. The entire clan is level 30 and they are way too serious about Destiny ...Zero he's also on your list?
Yeah, I ran with him for a bit before his wrist surgery or whatever. I actually joined his clan. This was back when no one on NT was raiding. The leader of his clan been slacking though. He didn't add any new members to the actual Bungie clan so I just rejoined NT once y'all started running the raid. He was telling us everyone in his clan has maxed GGhorns and they send three through the portal, unload on the gatekeeper, get the relic, run out and repeat on other side. A based tear fell from my eye hearing a whole fireteam with maxed out GGHorns. I can only imagine the destruction...

Yea Scorpion is down for whatever, he's got all 3 characters maxed so he's always on standby if we ever need him, dude is like a Destiny wiki. The entire clan is level 30 and they are way too serious about Destiny ...Zero he's also on your list?

Yeah, I ran with him for a bit before his wrist surgery or whatever. I actually joined his clan. This was back when no one on NT was raiding. The leader of his clan been slacking though. He didn't add any new members to the actual Bungie clan so I just rejoined NT once y'all started running the raid. He was telling us everyone in his clan has maxed GGhorns and they send three through the portal, unload on the gatekeeper, get the relic, run out and repeat on other side. A based tear fell from my eye hearing a whole fireteam with maxed out GGHorns. I can only imagine the destruction...

Bruh the Dark Knight Clan is the truth, Destiny = life as we know it, to them.

He's talking about how I listed 7 names and there are only 6 spots. And he said he'll be home at 1030 EST and we were supposed to start at 10PM. I also saw that Bosskickzz was raiding last night so he might not even run with us tonight. It's just always a good idea to get 7-8 willing to play just incase something happens. 
Lol ran a normal mode speed run, an hour not bad tho.. Hoping to get something good from hard mode.. I'll be there at 10pm tho

Back
Top Bottom