nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Bungie doesn't respect hunters with these exotic peaces
mean.gif
"peaces"
sick.gif

but why? the golden gun already has a perk that make it dumb accurate from far. u gonna try to snipe people with it from a mile off now?
that dragons breath rocket launcher
eek.gif
pimp.gif
unique ability is holds 3 like the hezens vengeance, but instead of having the 4th of july display after... it leaves a solar vortex grenade where it hits. could be useful, but all bosses move away from those grenades. does that mean even after this gjallarhorn is STILL top dog?

Last edited:
that dragons breath rocket launcher :wow: :pimp:

unique ability is holds 3 like the hezens vengeance, but instead of having the 4th of july display after... it leaves a solar vortex grenade where it hits. could be useful, but all bosses move away from those grenades.

depends, some bosses, when hit with serious damage stumble and stay in one spot for a few seconds. Effect might not be extremely useful, but it'll help nonetheless

Bruhs, I've been on vacation for the last two days and have not been able to play... Im out here scratchin my neck like Pookie from Juice thinking about getting my next Destiny fix. I wont be back til Wednesday afternoon and I'm tryin to get a Raid in ASAP.

I can be an alternate for the NT Vets if ya'll need one or Raid with the other NT cats I've raided with the last couple weeks.

As soon as you see me on Wednesday join my party, send the invite.... Whatever needs to be done to hit the VOG ASAP. :lol:

PSN: allCHEMISTRY. Hit me NT. Let's get it.

Last edited:
Smh I skipped work tonight to play destiny now I gotta wait for this update smh............................................ dont judge me

Not sure if it's the update, but I found tons of relic iron this time around then normally!

EDIT: 43 in 15 mins :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom