Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ps4? Add me kimoknows, I'm always down to run it
add me Cisco45, i need to so more VoG. Ive only had a couple runs

edit: @Zero23 are those the new raid boots?
They're the new Hunter exotic boots - Radiant Dance Machines. I NEED them.

The new raid boots seem to be better though. Especially for sword carrying Hunters. Increased Heavy Weapon ammo and increased agility when holding a hive sword.

WOW this got me hyped

3 precision SHOTS within a time frame will return ammo
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's getting nerfed. It's too cheap. If you're a good shot you'll effectively have unlimited ammo
sick.gif

Plus missed shots might return
sick.gif
Why Bungie do this bruhs? I'm not getting it until after it's nerfed
mean.gif

Bruh, who fell asleep? ....or was AFK? ....if asleep, then :rofl:

Definitely was asleep. We were doing nightfall and the person woke up as we were finishing it up :rofl:

We shall keep this individual anonymous unless he wants to reveal himself :lol:

Lets just say we went to the tower to restock on heavy synth and get some other weapons, he took us back to Orbit and that was that, he passed out as soon as we loaded in orbit.

Which one of the following, feel asleep on Nightfall?
zero23 zero23
wrightone86 wrightone86
Frostbite Frostbite
or
@bLaZ3n

:nerd:

Bruh, who fell asleep? ....or was AFK? ....if asleep, then
roll.gif
Definitely was asleep. We were doing nightfall and the person woke up as we were finishing it up
roll.gif

We shall keep this individual anonymous unless he wants to reveal himself
laugh.gif

Lets just say we went to the tower to restock on heavy synth and get some other weapons, he took us back to Orbit and that was that, he passed out as soon as we loaded in orbit.
I shall take my walk of shame in stride on this one fellas, haha

Quad let's not forget that you fell asleep with me in the middle of the day on a Saturday (Jr not Sr) a few weeks ago. You were snoring and everything in your mic and eventually you were sent back to orbit and dropped from my fire team for inactivity
laugh.gif

A few minutes later you joined back in and was like "what happened?" I was "you feel asleep, fool.....you were snoring and everything. I tried calling your name but weren't hearing any of that."
roll.gif

3am the previous night, 8 hour shift at work, then home to wife and 4 month old baby and then raiding again until 2am......had me caught up last night I can't even front 
laugh.gif

Quad let's not forget that you fell asleep with me in the middle of the day on a Saturday (Jr not Sr) a few weeks ago. You were snoring and everything in your mic and eventually you were sent back to orbit and dropped from my fire team for inactivity :lol:

A few minutes later you joined back in and was like "what happened?" I was "you feel asleep, fool.....you were snoring and everything. I tried calling your name but weren't hearing any of that." :rofl:

3am the previous night, 8 hour shift at work, then home to wife and 4 month old baby and then raiding again until 2am......had me caught up last night I can't even front  :lol:

Funny thing Wright, Bos and Frost were asking if you have ever pulled something like this before. And of course you had the infamous black garden daily incident when you woke up just in time for the last room :rofl:

Bruh, who fell asleep? ....or was AFK? ....if asleep, then
roll.gif
Definitely was asleep. We were doing nightfall and the person woke up as we were finishing it up
roll.gif

We shall keep this individual anonymous unless he wants to reveal himself
laugh.gif

Quad let's not forget that you fell asleep with me in the middle of the day on a Saturday (Jr not Sr) a few weeks ago. You were snoring and everything in your mic and eventually you were sent back to orbit and dropped from my fire team for inactivity
laugh.gif

A few minutes later you joined back in and was like "what happened?" I was "you feel asleep, fool.....you were snoring and everything. I tried calling your name but weren't hearing any of that."
roll.gif

3am the previous night, 8 hour shift at work, then home to wife and 4 month old baby and then raiding again until 2am......had me caught up last night I can't even front 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think we all had our late night doze off bouts. But this one was epic. 

He took us to orbit then was gone. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I was like "yea he might be putting the baby to sleep or something lets give him 10-15 minutes."

20 minutes later, yea lets call it a night.

40 minutes later after those first 20, Wright wakes up :lol:

:rofl: i always fall asleep putting my son to sleep so i can understand when that happens

Last edited:
Funny thing Wright, Bos and Frost were asking if you have ever pulled something like this before. And of course you had the infamous black garden daily incident when you woke up just in time for the last room
roll.gif
There was actually a 3rd time...happened over Thanksgiving too. Wife's little bro snapped the pic and everything. Me in chair sleep, controller in hand, and headset still on. I was solo that night in the crucible but of course dozed off while going to orbit. I told him if he even thinks of putting it on IG, he will have a problem on his hands.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least you were in orbit and not in the raid. At least Crota you can start it on your own.

Imagine in VoG with Atheon and the instant start/spawn. I was leader too, so it would have just looped with me sleep right there at the start and you guys fussing at me
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

There was actually a 3rd time...happened over Thanksgiving too. Wife's little bro snapped the pic and everything. Me in chair sleep, controller in hand, and headset still on. I was solo that night in the crucible but of course dozed off while going to orbit. I told him if he even thinks of putting it on IG, he will have a problem on his hands. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least you were in orbit and not in the raid. At least Crota you can start it on your own.
Imagine in VoG with Atheon and the instant start/spawn. I was leader too, so it would have just looped with me sleep right there at the start and you guys fussing at me :rofl: :rofl: :x :smh:

Nah, we would have ported out eventually.

However, you'd be in the loop until you woke up or your wife woke you up! :rofl:

@Quad sleep really caught me off guard because it was like 2pm in the afternoon and he is falling asleep saying he needed a nap. I remember we were farming relic iron and doing the patrols there and he never took one step from the start of the Mars zone and a few minutes later was snoring into the mic
laugh.gif

:lol: I fall asleep watching my nephew play with yall every time yall play, but he hasn't had alot of time to play since the DLC dropped so he's looking forward to playing all damn night tonite ...and if you hear somebody snoring it's probably me, I don't even know how yall do it, I need at least 4-5 hours of sleep just to be productive the next day.

Last edited:
is it too late to get this game?

if i wanted to run with you dudes...do i have to catch up and then play or how does it work?

is it online campaign?

is it too late to get this game?

if i wanted to run with you dudes...do i have to catch up and then play or how does it work?

is it online campaign?

Nope, most of us have alternate characters, that may or may not be low level. You can catch up fairly quickly if you can put the time in.

edit: especially if you can get it for the low.

Last edited:
Upgraded my exotic chest piece, Ice Breaker, and bought a new truth after scrapping my old one...

would've saved 3 coins by upgrading but w/e.......I'd rather not farm the extra 7k glimmer

Gonna upgrade the Suros and TLW before he bounces for the week too...

Back
Top Bottom