Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So last night as we were taking on Crota, I did the usual swordbearer thing and hit him for a full transition. Then as I escaped to the rocks on the left of Crota, I suddenly die and instantly see Crota next to me. He jumped off the upper platforms and came down and smashed me on the rocks. Then sat under the left stairs. W T F . I think Bos or someone took a screenshot of it. I've never seen him come down from the platform. It was pretty hilarious.
In case no one believes you:
roll.gif

Followed by my Amazing Random Death in the Maze:
sick.gif

mean.gif
BRUH. That's the one. I even jumped off early because I knew I didn't have time to get more than one hit on Crota for that transition. W T F. 
roll.gif

I still don't understand how you got pushed out that far in the maze lol. Super Thrall hit you?

@iHust1e
laugh.gif
Just seen your post and had to rep it lol. You forgot I got another exotic helm for my warlock and that I finally finished the Pocket Infinity bounty
smokin.gif
. 3 exotics in one day without the Raid, I had to play that It Was A Good Day by Ice Cube after that haha. Everybody ate last night tho, my boy got the Suros too
smokin.gif
. I'll hit you up whenever I go on today tho

Happy Holidays to everyone part of this thread! TMT TPS TST the Xbone team and whoever else!

Can't forget about The Pound Team. :lol:

Last edited:

Happy Holidays to everyone part of this thread! TMT TPS TST the Xbone team and whoever else!

Can't forget about The Pound Team.
laugh.gif
shouts out to shottadru da yung god too
Happy Holidays Destiny family. Updating as we speak, bout to farm. Easy Nightfall this week hope yall got decent stuff. Maybe ill VOG today Crota done for the week.

Is it just me or are the servers down? And peso squad was DEFINITELY living up to that struggle team name last night lmao

Wanna get a team set for a normal VOG or regular Brota at around 9 est or so. Hit me if interested. 

King_Jaffie_Joe

#TRT

Playing with people who don't listen :smh:

One dude thought being a void warlock with blink jump would be better than a bladedancing hunter holding the sword. (dude was the reason for 3 out of 6 wipes)
The final strike was when we just needed to bring crota down ONE MORE TIME to finish him after the second group of ogres came.

Well one of our players got disconnected right before ogres so we only had 5 players and we already had people die from trying to run back to the left stairs. So I said let's just bring him down from the middle and I can get boomers for the sword holder. They're like "nah let's just keep doing what's working ( :lol: ) ." And of course someone died from boomers trying to run left. Had to leave after that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom