Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

bout to try again

Edit: Nothing....still down
mean.gif

Last edited:
PSN is back.

Destiny servers are not available, but keep spamming that X button, thats how I got in.

Last edited:
Smh I'm keeping my ish signed in just in case. I ain't tryna miss out on xur. Even tho I know this ninja gonna have crap

Yup. Of course gyally is up there this week and I cant get on. 
mean.gif

Whats the specks on the No Land Sniper?

2 gyallys, 1 Red death, at the very least for me. Probably also Armamentarium. Maybe No Land if teh specks are cool.

Still no IB though 
tired.gif

That Gjally is so close yet so far. 1.0 owners rejoice. 2.0 owners feel less special. 0.0 owners quitting rn. 
Prob a silly question but how come the exotic shard isnt lit up and all the other exotics are? Isnt it only 6-7 SCs for the shard?

And why is the exotic engram missing?

That Gjally is so close yet so far. 1.0 owners rejoice. 2.0 owners feel less special. 0.0 owners quitting rn. 
Prob a silly question but how come the exotic shard isnt lit up and all the other exotics are? Isnt it only 6-7 SCs for the shard?

And why is the exotic engram missing?
No engram this week I believe, and material slots are full. 

Damn want to upgrade both my gghorns just because of the principle of who knows when we will see it there again.

Same thing with No Land Beyond. It may suck now, but can't take the chance of them buffing it and then everyone wishes they had it and it becomes gghorn 2.0 in that regard.

Buying the new Atmamentarium for my Titan and calling it a xur week for me.

With that Warlock Exotic chest upgrade I can hit 32. Nice. Anyone use the Red Death? I wanted to start using it for PVP cuz of the shield regen feature. I am thinking of either boosting that up or the Surous.

I wish you play could transfer data between systems I would red box Destiny on PS4 or something run a raid or something with yall one weekend.

Back
Top Bottom