Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I really like Bungie and their design as a whoie, but by making content literally just 1 level higher and their idea of hard is having -32% damage then that is just a short cut by them. I understand that hard content should be hard, but it shouldn't be hard where it's difficult as **** to repeat once you get to it because a sword isn't picked up, Crota comes down, Crota has extenzo sword, or for some reason the Swordbearer decides to visit us in the starting room. It's just so frustrating that they make it super hard to repeat it all after you put down a perfect strat that's easily repeatable but something like that happens,

Maybe it's just the sleep deprivation talking since we were up until 4am EST :smh:

Last edited:
I really like Bungie and their design as a whoie, but by making content literally just 1 level higher and their idea of hard is having -32% damage then that is just a short cut by them. I understand that hard content should be hard, but it shouldn't be hard where it's difficult as **** to repeat once you get to it because a sword isn't picked up, Crota comes down, Crota has extenzo sword, or for some reason the Swordbearer decides to visit us in the starting room. It's just so frustrating that they make it super hard to repeat it all after you put down a perfect strat that's easily repeatable but something like that happens,

Maybe it's just the sleep deprivation talking since we were up until 4am EST :smh:

Naw your 100% correct. I cant tell you how many times i got extenzo sword smacked or crota decided to telaport a kill the whole team im one sword swipe or the oversoul being out as soon as we clear the two side rooms.

Naw your 100% correct. I cant tell you how many times i got extenzo sword smacked or crota decided to telaport a kill the whole team im one sword swipe or the oversoul being out as soon as we clear the two side rooms.

I saw a very interesting post on reddit and I agree whole heartily. Once I get all my primaries and the crux and so does everyone on our team, I'm never touching HM Crota again. NEVER! It just isn't worth the frustration. I played WoW for a while and raided with a top 100 raid team and Blizzard never ever released raids with bugs like this.

Did the helmet engram from Xur today and got Glasshouse. Wanted but couldn't buy from him last weekend. :smokin

Last edited:
I saw a very interesting post on reddit and I agree whole heartily. Once I get all my primaries and the crux and so does everyone on our team, I'm never touching HM Crota again. NEVER! It just isn't worth the frustration. I played WoW for a while and raided with a top 100 raid team and Blizzard never ever released raids with bugs like this.

You mind linking me to that post? Its unreal how many glitches in hardmode.

I feel you Biggie.

I'm not worried about crux but after I get all the primaries I will stick to normal too.

I think VOG is way better than crota. There are just so many things that glitch in crota.

Only glitch I have experienced in VOG was sometimes a person might not get cleansed.

I feel you Biggie.

I'm not worried about crux but after I get all the primaries I will stick to normal too.

I think VOG is way better than crota. There are just so many things that glitch in crota.

Only glitch I have experienced in VOG was sometimes a person might not get cleansed.

Not true. Detained shields when teleported to the future/past in Aetheon on those people. Oracles wiping the raid when they are being cleared in time. Etc, Etc. Hell, I had a gatekeeper regen his health yesterday. Fired 4 rockets down to 10%, next thing I know he's back up to 35% after people leave back outside and he ports to the backl. Thank god I do have a GGhorn so 2 rockets easily downs him.

Last edited:
Funniest comment on reddit today:

I heard Bungie was going to fix all the bugs, but somebody pulled out their LAN cable and they've been stuck kneeling ever since.

You so quick to argue something up. You read into things too damn much bruh.

Clearly in my post it states what I like better and again what I have experienced.

I never said vault didn't have glitches. Only stated which one I've come across.

You so quick to argue something up. You read into things too damn much bruh.

Clearly in my post it states what I like better and again what I have experienced.

I never said vault didn't have glitches. Only stated which one I've come across.

I never argued with you or even wanted to start one with my post. I'm just pointing out that there are more bugs than just the ones you have experienced so I wanted to point out the other ones that I have personally witnessed and have knowledge of.

A forum is hard to gauge people's voice tone because it's just words without anything behind it. But trust me, if I wanted to start an argument with anybody then it would be obvious.

Maybe it's just the sleep deprivation talking since we were up until 4am EST
mean.gif
THIS MOFO EXTENDO GOGO GADGET SWORDED ME ON OUR LAST RUNS AT 330AM. GOT ME SO HEATED I DIDNT EVEN WAIT FOR XUR TO POP UP. BRUH. 

I HATE CROTA. ONCE I GET MY CRUX AND HAND CANNON F THIS STUPID HARD MODE. IT'S NOT HARD. IT'S POORLY DESIGNED AND BUGGED OUT. 

YEAH IM MAD. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Not really serious but still.... This hard mode raid was disappointing to say the least...

Man I thought I was doing something wrong. The one time we almost had him I got extendo sworded. By the time he got on his knee I was already on my 2nd smash, did one more smash then left.... Over soul

man how bout both of yall shutup and handle it in rumble
We need to get you off your hiatus for a 1v1v1 for the ages.

We told @illsupra that he and @Quad Jr were going to have to rumble it out for that last raid spot.
roll.gif

If only they had custom/private lobbies......NT Crucible tournaments on the weekends
nthat.gif

Yes, that is right.....Quad JR made a NT account. We have to get @Quad help figure out what the hell he doing because he said he doesn't even know how to reply to posts....but somehow he sent me a PM and subscribed and followed my account.
roll.gif

When that extendo sword caught both Zero and Frost in one swipe
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

When the damn sword despawned on the bridge on me and Fatal when we killed the swordbearer, so we had to die on the back side since killing 2 gatekeepers on HM is damn near suicide
mean.gif

We told @illsupra
that he and @Quad Jr
were going to have to rumble it out for that last raid spot. :rofl:

If only they had custom/private lobbies......NT Crucible tournaments on the weekends :nthat:

Yes, that is right.....Quad JR made a NT account. We have to get @Quad
help figure out what the hell he doing because he said he doesn't even know how to reply to posts....but somehow he sent me a PM and subscribed and followed my account. :rofl:

:rofl:

neither of them want it, my aim is val kilmer 1993 in tombstone

We told @illsupra that he and @Quad Jr were going to have to rumble it out for that last raid spot.
roll.gif

If only they had custom/private lobbies......NT Crucible tournaments on the weekends
nthat.gif

Yes, that is right.....Quad JR made a NT account. We have to get @Quad help figure out what the hell he doing because he said he doesn't even know how to reply to posts....but somehow he sent me a PM and subscribed and followed my account.
roll.gif
@Quad Jr  ON NT NOW?!?!?! Double Triples all night.

Back
Top Bottom