Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got the black hammer from a Crota drop.
you had a good roll this week b. 
nthat.gif

If you pull this Frostbite **** next week though you getting deleted from the friends list b

Got the black hammer from a Crota drop.

you had a good roll this week b. :nthat:

If you pull this Frostbite **** next week though you getting deleted from the friends list b

Bruh, when it dropped Jr. looked at me and said "Now I know how Frost feel" :lol:

Before this week the only exotic drops we had were the Patience and Time and the Icebreaker.

It was their turn brah. -RNGesus

Last edited:
@Quad  Gjally State of Mind hook is stuck in my head man

I was out last night serenading this jawn to it last night 
nthat.gif

The other day I was yelling so much that my roommate knows you b. He just asked me 'how you and @Quad  do yesterday' 
laugh.gif

OH

And HOLD UP

We did the whole crota **** yesterday (s/o to @IHeartBoost  honcho and ballah and @Ciscokid) and this dude quad at the bridge legit strong armed the gatekeeper off the ledge b. I seent it with my own eyes. I was so shocked that i didnt eem take a screenshot.

Like I went over the bridge first. Quad came second. I forgot who the 3rd mog was but as he was crossing the bride, gatekeeper was trying to wash quad. This ***** turned around and said nahhhhhh. Sonnn fell off the cliff.
eek.gif

And quad a 32 now. He gonna pledge TMT and forget about us though 

:lol: sounds like yall had a good night.

My fault to quad jr and jaffie I kept getting invites and messages late as hell. And I got off early wasn't feeling like raiding

laugh.gif
sounds like yall had a good night.

My fault to quad jr and jaffie I kept getting invites and messages late as hell. And I got off early wasn't feeling like raiding
No worries. PSN goofs on me all the time too. You still always good in my book b.

S/o to the executive producer of @Quad's tape, Good olNoName aka (Still)JUSTBLAZE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When he added the NWO wolfpack sample to Gjally State of Mind ​
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yeah he leaves Sunday morning

Aye I'll be on today if anyone needs help with anything. I don't got anything to do today

Last edited:
Lvl 30 need to do corta hm got all the gear but the helmet all I need is shards to hit 32 smh until then I'm stuck on 30

Just got Song of Ir Yut..... is it worth it to level up or naw? I noticed the recoil on the gun is crazy

anybody still tryna run crota? I need it a couple of times. Send me an invite or something, till then imma run crucible. need 150 marks. i hate this

Just got Song of Ir Yut..... is it worth it to level up or naw? I noticed the recoil on the gun is crazy

I love it. The recoil isn't bad at all and an 87 round clip. Puts in work.

I'm down for any raid today just hmu if you don't have me added Good_olNoName

Back
Top Bottom