Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I meant to post last night while I was running through those strike missions....

Everyone and their mamma bought that damn Suros assault rifle last week! :lol:

I swear at least 1 person in every strike group I was in had one of them.

Yea i saw the same thing myself. To defend them, it is a good weapon and many people won't get to see an exotic any other way than purchasing it from Xur. You seriously need to be lucky as hell or put in a lot of time.

I meant to post last night while I was running through those strike missions....

Everyone and their mamma bought that damn Suros assault rifle last week! :lol:

I swear at least 1 person in every strike group I was in had one of them.

Every body on Crucible runs with it too smh. get murked super quick

Yep, I'm the only idiot who doesn't own a Suros.
mean.gif
We coulda been Team Suros last night... 
tired.gif

Yea i saw the same thing myself. To defend them, it is a good weapon and many people won't get to see an exotic any other way than purchasing it from Xur. You seriously need to be lucky as hell or put in a lot of time.
Yea that is true. It is cool that it allows casual players the chance to get exotic items in this way. I remember that was the only thing about WoW back then. If you didn't put in the hours to raid or get a high PvP ranking, you would never get high end sets or weapons.
Every body on Crucible runs with it too smh. get murked super quick
I haven't played Crucible since Sunday, but I can see that health replenishing perk being pretty OP in the Crucible
mean.gif

mean.gif
Don't feel bad I don't have one either. I was 2 strange coins short of being able to buy it. But I have the Doctor Nope, so I didn't want to buy another auto rifle and then I still have the Bad Juju to work on as well.

We were just holding out to get a better weapon that Xur will have this weekend
I hope

mean.gif
We coulda been Team Suros last night... 
tired.gif

How much longer did yall stay on last night?
We ran a couple more Queen's Wrath Missions hoping to get a legendary sniper. Only got basura armor. Smdh. I'm guna run a lot of strikes tonight so hit me up. Scorpion should be online too. He said he was down. Might try to knock out the weekly nightfall or do some tiger strikes now that vanguard marks cap is reset for the week. I think the easiest way to get my Ascendant Shards is to buy legendary stuff with vanguard marks and break them down in addition to getting the Weekly/Nightly strike bonuses.

Yep, I'm the only idiot who doesn't own a Suros. :smh:

We coulda been Team Suros last night... |I  

How much longer did yall stay on last night?

We ran a couple more Queen's Wrath Missions hoping to get a legendary sniper. Only got basura armor. Smdh. I'm guna run a lot of strikes tonight so hit me up. Scorpion should be online too. He said he was down. Might try to knock out the weekly nightfall or do some tiger strikes now that vanguard marks cap is reset for the week. I think the easiest way to get my Ascendant Shards is to buy legendary stuff with vanguard marks and break them down in addition to getting the Weekly/Nightly strike bonuses.

Tonite is a busy night for me, but i'll try to get on ...It's a shame to have 3 pieces of exotic armor for one class, but one piece can be used at a time, as I said last night maybe Bungie will raise the level cap in additon to allowing us to wear multiple pieces of exotic armor ....I have an legendary and exotic sniper, the Epitaph and the Patience and Time, but for the love of god, I have got to get rid of these damn blue primarys.

Last edited:
Tonite is a busy night for me, but i'll try to get on ...It's a shame to have 3 pieces of exotic armor for one class, but one piece can be used at a time, as I said last night maybe Bungie will raise the level cap in additon to allowing us to wear multiple pieces of exotic armor ....I have an legendary and exotic sniper, the Epitaph and the Patience and Time, but for the love of god, I have got to get rid of these damn blue primarys.

I'm going to get the marks and get the legendary bike once Xur comes back for the week. I finally have legendary everything minus my primary which I'll wrap up with the bad juju. Just need to do ~9 strikes and then the crucible part.

Too bad I can't play until like 11pm-12:30am Mon-Thurs because of night classes after 9 hours of work :smh: One more year of grad school

I'm going to get the marks and get the legendary bike once Xur comes back for the week. I finally have legendary everything minus my primary which I'll wrap up with the bad juju. Just need to do ~9 strikes and then the crucible part.

Too bad I can't play until like 11pm-12:30am Mon-Thurs because of night classes after 9 hours of work
mean.gif
One more year of grad school
Invite me when you get on. I have 12 more strikes to do for the Bad Juju part and then the Crucible part as well.

The Nexus runs take no time at all to just go through over and over.

Invite me when you get on. I have 12 more strikes to do for the Bad Juju part and then the Crucible part as well.

The Nexus runs take no time at all to just go through over and over.

Well, I take my time because I like to do as many of the bounties as possible to get the rep rewards and to level my subclass and weapons before I jump into the strikes. Plus, I like to do the tiger strikes. I know that they take time but now with the added bonuses given to tiger strikes it's worth it. I'm not rushing it until I know that Xur will be gone. I just want the gun by the end of the weekend.

Well, I take my time because I like to do as many of the bounties as possible to get the rep rewards and to level my subclass and weapons before I jump into the strikes. Plus, I like to do the tiger strikes. I know that they take time but now with the added bonuses given to tiger strikes it's worth it. I'm not rushing it until I know that Xur will be gone. I just want the gun by the end of the weekend.
I feel you on that. I had already done the weekly strike and I did the daily, so I was just rushing through to knock them out. All the bounties I have currently are for the Crucible. Figured I would knock the strike out and then use the bounties in the crucible. I see what you are doing though. Getting bounties for vanguard and then switch to crucible bounties. I already had crucible bounties, so I didn't want to drop them, haha

I feel you on that. I had already done the weekly strike and I did the daily, so I was just rushing through to knock them out. All the bounties I have currently are for the Crucible. Figured I would knock the strike out and then use the bounties in the crucible. I see what you are doing though. Getting bounties for vanguard and then switch to crucible bounties. I already had crucible bounties, so I didn't want to drop them, haha

Well the crucible bounties I won't do until I have to do the pvp part of the bad juju quest. I'm honestly not a big fan of MP shooters as I played way too much COD back in the day.

Well the crucible bounties I won't do until I have to do the pvp part of the bad juju quest. I'm honestly not a big fan of MP shooters as I played way too much COD back in the day.
Yea I played/play a ton of CoD & BF too. I only do the Crucible ones mainly for now since I am about 1400xp from level 3 with them and I am not even level 1 with the Vanguard yet
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I didn't think those bonuses to strikes(legendary rewards and such) were active until the next patch?

Legendary gear were already available as strike rewards ....I thought the patch was allowing ascendant materials to be added as rewards.

Last edited:
Rare and Legendary engrams are being added to daily/weeklys and vanguard tiger rewards along with existing rewards.

When's the patch coming through? Got 4 legendary engrams yesterday. All Blue except a chest piece I already have. SMDH.

This game is aggravating. The last few days i've been playing and trying to level up I get kicked off online.

Man I gotta get my damn level up In this game so I can run some raids with yall. I'm sitting at 24 trying to grind out bounties and strikes.

Back
Top Bottom