Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I plan on buying 5-6 Spears. One of each element for PvE.

What I am aiming for

PvE Perks: Field Scout, Surplus

PvP Perks: low zoom scope, perfect balance, surplus, double down, unflinching (idk if this perk works tho), final round (will roll this on at least one sniper just to cheese), rodeo
My man Bos going Noah's Ark style with 2 of each for each character
laugh.gif

I do want to get at least 2-3 of them myself. Might finally have to trade in those 200+ consumables to the Cryptarch and get it done
nthat.gif

Hope this is good need to get back into it I had finals and burned out the same week TDB dropped. Glad they choose a better date this time.

Looks like you can ascend Iron Banner guns too... idk how I feel like this, does this eliminate Iron Banner?

So, you get a pass card for the Trials that records your wins. 3 loses and you have to reset your card and start over.

- Run Friday to Tuesday (reset)

- You can restart after 3 loses as many times as you want.

- You get coins for PVP daily ops and PVP rewards. You can use those coins for buffs (negate first loss, double first win to 2 wins, ect)

- 3 v 3 no respawns (other than team respawning you)

Last edited:
2 min round

5 rounds

no respawning

You can revive your teammates

Radar is on

Looks like your gear matters like IB

You can win gear

Legendaries can drop

Premade fireteams only, no matchmaking

Last edited:
This **** sounds crazy!
eek.gif

Definitely gotta be about that life going in there.

IB weapons can upgrade?! Can I upgrade my 300 Perun's Fire to 365 too?

Upgrade that Felwinter's and Spear off top too.

Damn too many weapons I am going to have to upgrade off the bat. Don't even need the new ones
laugh.gif

You get matched with teams that have great connections unlike regular Crucible

Favor good latency

Sounds good to me

Looks like the gloves from Osiris have perks like the IB perks. Reload speed Scout Rifle and increased grenade throw

Back
Top Bottom