Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

CAN IRON BANNER WEAPONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE BE RE-ROLLED AT THE GUNSMITH OR ONLY AT THE IRON BANNER DUDE (LORD SALADIN?)?
We have been able to re-roll IB weapons at gunsmith since the DLC 
nthat.gif

CAN IRON BANNER WEAPONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE BE RE-ROLLED AT THE GUNSMITH OR ONLY AT THE IRON BANNER DUDE (LORD SALADIN?)?

Current (pre DLC) Iron Banner weapons can be reforged at the Gunsmith to get pre-DLC perks, which means to re-level you will need ascendant energy.

The Iron Banner guns releasing tomorrow (post DLC) will have new perks and can be reforged at Gunsmith and Lord Salad, I believe.

Last edited:
Doing poe 35 for the first time

This **** is brutal :smh:

We just got to Skolas

Last edited:
Correction, we just left Skolas.

I didn't have a key anyways so it doesn't really matter

Shoutout to Bos for the carry today in ToO :smokin . Took zero and myself to the promised land. Got 2 void scouts today, one from Skolas and the other from the ToO chest

I'm fitting to tell you like I told someone earlier refrain from using the phrase going to the promised land when a user of the same name is on the forum lmao

Anyone know for trials if you can do 6 games with wins, back out to the reef and buy favor to start game 6 with a win to bring you to 7, and then buy boon to start game 7 and win to take you to 9? :nerd:

Anyone know for trials if you can do 6 games with wins, back out to the reef and buy favor to start game 6 with a win to bring you to 7, and then buy boon to start game 7 and win to take you to 9? :nerd:

The only boon you can purchase if you back out is the Forgive the Loss (if you didn't lose already), and the win counts at two.. you can't buy the first win counts at 2 one.

Skolas has brawler for the burn... Not sure if this is a good thing or bad lol

It's actually void burn

http://i.imgur.com/fyvXQKI.png

The video will prove it too. I guess I was right on the guess :lol: last week. Time to level up my spear to 365. And to those thinking of leveling your Praedyth's, don't do it for SKolas because it won't stun him.

Oh and want to say that I picked up the Lord of Wolves yesterday but didn't get a chance to use it because it was somewhere close to 2am and I needed some much needed sleep :lol:

Last edited:
Oh and want to say that I picked up the Lord of Wolves yesterday but didn't get a chance to use it because it was somewhere close to 2am and I needed some much needed sleep
laugh.gif
Nice...

picked up my Queenbreaker's Bow before reset....so far, it's
eek.gif

Nice...

picked up my Queenbreaker's Bow before reset....so far, it's :wow:

Zero was telling me to pick that. I mean I got hit by the thing a few times over this past weekend just doing the daily crucible. For the players that were good it was a monster but very subpar for players that sucked. I just honestly feel that I would never use it personally.

I might do the side arm for my Warlocks bounty. Zero and Wright got their cipher bounty last night so they can no longer complain that I'm getting all the loot drops. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom