Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Its all part of the plan :lol:

I tend to run interference while the cleanup crew comes with the ether.

My assist/revive game is strong tho :rofl:

That was me on Sunday, but I had some clutch moments to finish off rounds when needed when I was solo. I def had 2 assists and 1 revive per round though :lol: I need to get better at crucible sniping. That's all I've been doing lately when I can help it. Slowly but surely, but takes a lot more skill than just running and gunning with a shotty when people get too close for my thorn.

Its all part of the plan :lol:

I tend to run interference while the cleanup crew comes with the ether.

My assist/revive game is strong tho :rofl:

That was me on Sunday, but I had some clutch moments to finish off rounds when needed when I was solo. I def had 2 assists and 1 revive per round though :lol: I need to get better at crucible sniping. That's all I've been doing lately when I can help it. Slowly but surely, but takes a lot more skill than just running and gunning with a shotty when people get too close for my thorn.

:lol: yea man. Trials is a different animal than I'm used to. I'm a run and gun kinda guy so the slow pace grind in trials really throws me off.

It's snipe... Thorn... Spam grenades... Repeat... Supers... Rockets... Start over :lol:

I get so happy when we get rushed.

Went 9-0 last night with @puffishurr and @Krispykicks. That backpack was real on the last match
laugh.gif
@puffishurr  carried me when we played two matches on friday, he put us all in the gucci suitcase

Pwnstar decided not to quit Destiny afterall and is now posting again :lol:

One of his teamamtes in ToO got d/c and it was 2v3. He pulled this off during the heavy round.

That blade dancing maneuvering :nthat:

Humble brag

But on our road to Mercury the other day our best guy got kicked and we went up against 3 guys who had the emblem.

We won 5-1 2v3 and it was EPIC :lol:

It came down to the last moment each time.

I wish it was recorded

Nah The Last Word is fully Auto I got over 2,000 plus kills with it in PvP and it never jammed once. Just hold down the trigger and let it do its job. I use to think jam too when I first start using it but I realize I treating like a semi auto normal HC you got to treat to it like a CQB to Mid range auto rifle

Come on man you don't think I hold the trigger? :lol:

I have tested it. And like i said it only happens occasionally in firefights.

At like it has been said, it is a known issue.

Three nightfalls three legendary engrams. One crota normal shards still no blackhammer i give up man smh

Last edited:
Still haven't received a shader from these factions
indifferent.gif
Faction package motes of light >>>>>>

smokin.gif

@Biggie62  never knew that. To be fair I hardly use TLW so I never looked into it. When he said his vex was doing the same I assumed it was the controller

Last edited:
Faction package motes of light >>>>>>

:smokin

@Biggie62
 never knew that. To be fair I hardly use TLW so I never looked into it. When he said his vex was doing the same I assumed it was the controller

The full auto weapons (Vex, VoC, Bad Juju) use to jam if you changed pressure on the trigger which was easily done. That was patched back in January or February so not sure. TLW has an issue with the jamming though. Everyone can look it up on reddit, but I have yet to experience it personally.

And forget the shaders, I want me some ships :smh: Bos with 2 NM ships and the FWC ship :x

Last edited:
Yea I have had TLW jam on me a few times before. Granted it would be like.....out of a few hours of Crucible play, it would stop mid fight like once or twice. Nothing too much though.

I have 3 shaders:

2x Revenant

1x FWC

0 ships for me as well
mean.gif

I got :

DO:
1x Reve
2x Bittersteal
2x The Nowhere
2x The Hangedman

NM
2x Nefertiti AK
1x Amalthea

FWC
1x Nineveh 8611

And of course GoW shaders for days. Word to ihust1e ihust1e

Last edited:
625 hours of playtime

DO: Rank 23

72x Motes of Light

NM: Rank 26

88x Motes of Light

1x Nefertiti AK

FWC: Rank 13

38x Motes of Light

indifferent.gif

And dont go there @Biggie62  
mad.gif

mad.gif

Bos already getting tTK faction rewards b 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That's the FWC shader I have that Biggie has. I remember because we got them the same night
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Moving on to focus on NM shaders for now I believe to try and get those shaders. I am running 2 NM guys and 1 DO I believe.

Revenant is probably my favorite shader. I was lucky enough to get one for each of my 3 characters.

Patiently waiting for Superblack. 

Has Superblack been confirmed as available? I honestly have not seen it on anything that isn't a poster...

There is some sort of superblack that was datamined if I'm not wrong but it isn't available. Watch them make it available to COD preorders again :x

Back
Top Bottom