Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

7k and a L??? 
sick.gif

Home for the rest of the day. Let's run something

Been killing on IB with my last few games being

Pantheon - 39k 2d 9025 score
Twilight - 33k 7d 8005 score

So my boys and I decided to go try our hand in Skolas. Took us 3 tries, got the Elder cipher. Only need 20 more public events and to beat VOG on hard to finish year 1 tasks.

Damn, it's been awhile since I played Destiny. I think I burned myself out on it. I'm sure I'll come back around with The Taken King.

Any cool gear from Iron Banner this week? I'm kinda late though...

Question....

With that Iron Banner catch up buff your lowest character gets....that should only work on the last character you are using right?

I am asking because I got 1 character to rank 4 (grinded to finally get the Titan mark for them to have one).

Then I switched to my Hunter and played some games. At the end of the night I turned in like 4 of the 6 IB bounties that I had finished with the Hunter.....it gave me like ~2600 some rep and I am rank 3 and 3/4 of the way to rank 4 with them after those few games and bounties.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Guess I might as well get my Warlock to rank 4 as well if it is going to be that simple to do on this last day with the buffs once I finish with the Hunter
laugh.gif

Question....

With that Iron Banner catch up buff your lowest character gets....that should only work on the last character you are using right?

I am asking because I got 1 character to rank 4 (grinded to finally get the Titan mark for them to have one).

Then I switched to my Hunter and played some games. At the end of the night I turned in like 4 of the 6 IB bounties that I had finished with the Hunter.....it gave me like ~2600 some rep and I am rank 3 and 3/4 of the way to rank 4 with them after those few games and bounties. :lol: :nthat:

Guess I might as well get my Warlock to rank 4 as well if it is going to be that simple to do on this last day with the buffs once I finish with the Hunter :lol:

It's super easy. I remember when I got to rank 5 with my Hunter last IB or 2 IBs ago and I got to rank 4.8 with all 6 bounties and maybe ~7-9 games. It was crazy fast. It was like ~500 rep per bounty on Monday

It's super easy. I remember when I got to rank 5 with my Hunter last IB or 2 IBs ago and I got to rank 4.8 with all 6 bounties and maybe ~7-9 games. It was crazy fast. It was like ~500 rep per bounty on Monday
Yea I knew it went pretty fast because I remember when I took them all to rank 3 for the etheric light when the DLC first dropped. I just thought it was the very last character you are ranking up and not both of the guys you level after the highest one.

Yea I knew it went pretty fast because I remember when I took them all to rank 3 for the etheric light when the DLC first dropped. I just thought it was the very last character you are ranking up and not both of the guys you level after the highest one.

I wish the buff stacked so if you got 2 characters then it's 200% of whatever the buff is. It would be :smokin

I hadn't given The Ram helmet much burn even though I see people using and hearing about how it is borderline OP. After watching this video, I think I am going to have to try it out tonight in Iron Banner.

I hadn't given The Ram helmet much burn even though I see people using and hearing about how it is borderline OP. After watching this video, I think I am going to have to try it out tonight in Iron Banner.

I hate this helmet.

Initially being reported the year 1 legendaries can't be ascended to new damage max but there is another Bungie post to not dismantle gear yet as nothing has been announced. They'll be streaming new info on twitch systematically like they did for HoW.

New level max is level 40 also. Not sure if that's with or without light taken into consideration.

Map of the Dreadnaught

View media item 1657657

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom