Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Apparently he did use a sword at some point in there Zero so am might not be lost, haha

Strike Bosses are more unique

Strikes have "armor sets"; sort of like the dungeon sets you get in games like....WoW

That was pretty short it seemed. Next week is the raid walkthrough so that should have more depth for us for sure. 

Apparently he did use a sword at some point in there Zero so am might not be lost, haha

Strike Bosses are more unique

Strikes have "armor sets"; sort of like the dungeon sets you get in games like....WoW

That was pretty short it seemed. Next week is the raid walkthrough so that should have more depth for us for sure. 
LIES. ALL LIES.  I will defend TMT with my Arc Blade shielded Sword. BELIEVE DAT!!!!!

LIES. ALL LIES.  I will defend TMT with my Arc Blade shielded Sword. BELIEVE DAT!!!!!
What if it were Titan only? 
roll.gif

Would you really part with that 3rd hunter for the sword-play?

I don't know man. I personally feel like Destiny Year One has come to an unfortunate end :x :smh:

Last edited:
new article in Edge magazine has bungie stating that other year 1 exotics will be updated over time. So don't dismantle those exotics. Supposedly raids will have more difficulty levels than just normal and hard mode supposedly.

new article in Edge magazine has bungie stating that other year 1 exotics will be updated over time. So don't dismantle those exotics. Supposedly raids will have more difficulty levels than just normal and hard mode supposedly.
i wish they would add modifiers to the raids too would be a nice change of pace. 

I hope bungie adds more burn to primary exotics. It's a major reason why I don't use them during PVE.

Back
Top Bottom