Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That NF was intense, juggler and extra shields made it a little annoying. I enjoyed the challenge.

Really? It was easy just time consuming honestly for us. Probably the easiest NF we ever had IMO because of no burn.

Last edited:
It's easy if you are at the suggested light level. 

If not, it's... interesting. 
laugh.gif

The Hawkmoon was doing work in it and I caught a 300 ATK Fusion for it also. You know what it was, not being able to jump. And one of my boys wasn't the proper light level. So that is what made it interesting probably lol.

Would love to get the Touch of Malice but Im not doing all that for that exotic. I need an exotic scout rifle though.

I'll settle for the Jade Rabbit though.

Last edited:
seems like the good exotic are mission based

trying to get the warlock exclusive

just got the mission for chaperone...... its like thorn 2.0

NT Xbone raid this week :nerd:

ay papi. gotta get snipe up to 290 first though

Getting close. Un don't know us anymore tho :smh:

AND WE HAVE TO TEACH MEMPH HOW TO JOIN A PARTY.... :x :lol:

BRUH DON'T EVEN START. I STAY SENDING YOU AND JJ INVITES WITH NO RESPONSE. TRAYPOUND BE THE ONLY ONE STILL MESSING WITH YOUR BOY.

bruh... join the party... we can't stop and join you when we already doing stuff. we miss memphis from texas :pimp:

Finally got my Warlock to the recommended light for the NF, anyone tryna run it around 5PM Pacific?
Im down if you can wait 515-530
Just got home. Yall do the NFs yet? I gotta do it with my hunter

Edit.

Nvm I see yall set to go.

Anyone else need to do a NF. Hit me. Ill be in orbit

What the big deal about the antiquated rune? I got one of those I think

Last edited:
Would love to get the Touch of Malice but Im not doing all that for that exotic. I need an exotic scout rifle though.

I'll settle for the Jade Rabbit though.
You can get the 347 Vesta/Boolean Gemini from finishing a quest line. It isn't too difficult to knock out either. Just make sure you are at least rank 3 with the HoW or else you can't it until then.

seems like the good exotic are mission based

trying to get the warlock exclusive

just got the mission for chaperone...... its like thorn 2.0
Think they said they did it on purpose like that to take some of the randomness out of getting the top tier weapons. Rewards people actually playing the game and not just totally luck based.

Which quest line gets you the Chaperone shotgun?

NT Xbone raid this week 
nerd.gif
ay papi. gotta get snipe up to 290 first though
Getting close. Un don't know us anymore tho
mean.gif

AND WE HAVE TO TEACH MEMPH HOW TO JOIN A PARTY....
sick.gif
laugh.gif
BRUH DON'T EVEN START. I STAY SENDING YOU AND JJ INVITES WITH NO RESPONSE. TRAYPOUND BE THE ONLY ONE STILL MESSING WITH YOUR BOY.
bruh... join the party... we can't stop and join you when we already doing stuff. we miss memphis from texas
pimp.gif
NT sends me no invites....

Hahaha, yeah, haven't even looked at it since I saw what the deal was... If I find that it's impossible to get from a drop, then I'll bite the bullet and grind it out. But otherwise.....

Need another nightfall, any need it? Also need a 240 and 300 court of oryx to finish my bounty if someone has the runes :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom