Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

NT sends me no invites....

bruh! i sent you
I'm slowly getting there with my characters.
Titan is a 283
Warlock is a 275
Hunter is a 262
Just need to keep playing. It definitely gets easier as my characters level up. Been just trying to level up my subclasses as well.

Still no sword
Can't figure out how to do the Champion of the Cult story. Would really appreciate some insight guys.

I have my FWC emblem and FWC shader on but I can't figure out the class item. If it's the cloth or whatever, I'm sol because I dismantled it and I don't think I can get another. And if I did, I wouldn't know because it doesn't say FWC anymore :smh:

buy the class item from the FWC vendor. You can still buy cloths, theyre like 75 marks I think.

75 doe? That's all my monies doe
laugh.gif
2x Daily Crucible games (at least there were 2 yesterday since the new domination mode is here & rift) = 25 marks

Daily strike mission = 15 marks

That's 40 right there for you re-coupe your losses
laugh.gif

75 doe? That's all my monies doe :lol:
2x Daily Crucible games (at least there were 2 yesterday since the new domination mode is here & rift) = 25 marks
Daily strike mission = 15 marks

That's 40 right there for you re-coupe your losses:lol:

Well... I meant my future monies :lol:
I'm at 50 now. Didn't know we could double dip on the crucible matches. So much win.

Do we get 25 marks per character for setting up the patrols on the daughtnaught? (Spelling?)

SUP.

Trying to get a RAID squad poppin off for sometime this Saturday...

@FreshPairs @Quad @illsupra Where ya'll at?

High, Myself and Hunter all got charcters at 290-295.

I'm down to run as many raids as possible this Saturday tho. All 3 of my characters are 290+ so if anyone wants in LMK before the weekend.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 I'm going to get mine tonight too. Just been waiting on this arms day to arrive. How is it?

in other news, 4 more calcified fragments and the touch of malice will be mine
devil.gif

Just about to post this. Will be had today 
devil.gif

to get it, its from the daily story mission:
 EDIT 11: We think we figured it out! All of these are steps that we BELIEVE to be true. In order to access the ketch you need to speed run after collecting the soul fragment all the way to the door with the first relic. DO NOT scan the door before picking up the relic. Just pick up the relic and put it on the door. Keep moving through and get to the third area. You do NOT need to place any relics in the third area. Go to where you would go to board the fallen ketch. You CAN die, but you CANNOT wipe. The mission must be done as the daily heroic.

Last edited:
I am sure this is a dumb question...but:

I have 285 light now..and the majority of my items are Blue/Rare which are replacing the 280 Purple/Legendary I had.

My point being..whats the point of Legendarys now if Rare items are giving more light?

Undefined Undefined def gonna try this later too bro :smokin

and goste187 goste187 lets say you like the perks of the legendary better, you can infuse the blue to increase the legendary. or just equip it for a chance to drop a higher legendary

I have 285 light now..and the majority of my items are Blue/Rare which are replacing the 280 Purple/Legendary I had.

My point being..whats the point of Legendarys now if Rare items are giving more light?

More perks

in other news, 4 more calcified fragments and the touch of malice will be mine :evil:

Just about to post this. Will be had today :evil:

View media item 1722320

to get it, its from the daily story mission:

EDIT 11: We think we figured it out! All of these are steps that we BELIEVE to be true. In order to access the ketch you need to speed run after collecting the soul fragment all the way to the door with the first relic. DO NOT scan the door before picking up the relic. Just pick up the relic and put it on the door. Keep moving through and get to the third area. You do NOT need to place any relics in the third area. Go to where you would go to board the fallen ketch. You CAN die, but you CANNOT wipe. The mission must be done as the daily heroic.

Help ya boy!!!!! Need this

To use those blues to infuse the legendaries and make them more powerful. 

I found this on Reddit and use to figure out what values my items that I am infusing will go to. 

http://infusioncalculator.hamnation.com/
Well... I meant my future monies
laugh.gif

I'm at 50 now. Didn't know we could double dip on the crucible matches. So much win.

Do we get 25 marks per character for setting up the patrols on the daughtnaught? (Spelling?)
Yea I guess since they finally added the new game type, we could run both of them, yesterday at least we could, and get a second set of marks. 15 for the normal crucible daily, and then 10 for the domination style one. 

I would imagine that you would get marks on the quests on another character, but someone who has done them on another one should comment on it. I haven't really touched my 2nd and 3rd characters yet. 

430AM 430AM Our warlock is at 293 so he's raid ready, now the others characters are not even level 40 yet.

This weekend should be good weekend to run it and to focus on getting the others leveled up ....we be on pretty early on Saturdays so don't kick us when we try to join your fire team like you did this past Saturday. :lol:

Yup for sure... I only removed him cause I was farming sword materials. Didnt want him doin nothing for 30 mins. I joined him in party chat and told him why. :lol:

:nthat: :nthat:  I'm going to get mine tonight too. Just been waiting on this arms day to arrive. How is it?

It's a mix of last word & fatebringer. Still trying to get used to it. Seems as if the range isnt as far as the stats suggest. The perks are ridiculous tho.

Last edited:
View media item 1722216
SUP.

Trying to get a RAID squad poppin off for sometime this Saturday...

freshpairs freshpairs @Quad @illsupra Where ya'll at?

High, Myself and Hunter all got charcters at 290-295.

I'm down to run as many raids as possible this Saturday tho. All 3 of my characters are 290+ so if anyone wants in LMK before the weekend.
Im ready tonight :pimp: all my characters 295 and maxed out new sub class. You got that AoS though?! :wow:

I'll have my touch of Malice tonight. I'm sitting on 44 shards as of last night. The last "random Shard" from T2 Court of Oryx refused to drop for me last night smh.

I'm slowly getting there with my characters.
Titan is a 283
Warlock is a 275
Hunter is a 262
Just need to keep playing. It definitely gets easier as my characters level up. Been just trying to level up my subclasses as well.

Still no sword
Can't figure out how to do the Champion of the Cult story. Would really appreciate some insight guys.

I have my FWC emblem and FWC shader on but I can't figure out the class item. If it's the cloth or whatever, I'm sol because I dismantled it and I don't think I can get another. And if I did, I wouldn't know because it doesn't say FWC anymore :smh:

:lol: I see you post too much in here to ask such a question. How can't you figure out what the class item is or not know where to buy it? :stoneface:

As others said, daily crucible and story will get you marks, and with the new Crucible mode this week you will randomly get 10 marks per win.

Off jump, just use highest level gear in order to raid. Once you start acquiring raid gear, it will replace the blues and other legendaries. Furthermore, you'll then be able to start specializing and building armor sets that you like.

But short answer, Legendary gear has more perks and multiple perks, blues only have 1 perk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom