Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Currently at the Basilica on a BLIND raid!

The ships were hella cool!

Team communication is key. Having a really good time though :nthat:

Hello, Guardians.

Right this every minute, many of you are acquiring Black Spindle. Surprise!

Wouldn't you know it, there is a bug that is enabling some of these weapons to drop at 310 - that's 20 points higher than intended. In the near future, we'll be releasing an update that will adjust the Black Spindle to match the attack rating for other Year Two Exotics.

It has also come to our attention that you are using this new acquisition to Infuse your other weapons. Good on you. Have fun with that. None of those weapons will be affected by this change - only the Spindle.

DeeJ

Man i had the 1000 yard stare and dismantled it.

Got him down to a hair and time ran out. 2nd set of blights are a pain to take out. Running defender and 2 sunsingers. Light level 290, 291 and 294 :smh:

Just linked up with 2 randoms and knocked that Black Spindle bounty out on the first try with 30 seconds to spare lol

Didn't get it yesterday. Will try again for sure.
2 Titan bubbles would have been clutch but I was the only Titan unfortunately and my intellect isn't up enough to keep making bubbles without orbs.

2 Titan bubbles would have been clutch but I was the only Titan unfortunately and my intellect isn't up enough to keep making bubbles without orbs.

apparently you can do it on just the regular heroic mission rather than daily, which should make for less enemies at the end. also, stormcaller is clutch for wiping out all the thrall. i'll help if you still need it whenever i'm on next, but i still think someone with a sword makes it 10x easier.

apparently you can do it on just the regular heroic mission rather than daily, which should make for less enemies at the end. also, stormcaller is clutch for wiping out all the thrall. i'll help if you still need it whenever i'm on next, but i still think someone with a sword makes it 10x easier.

Would appreciate the help. The team I had yesterday... We were all clueless and digressed with each attempt.
Just text me and I'll hop on if I'm home.

Memph, shotta, DJ, and I forget the other combined to take the L last night too unless someone changed at the end.

2 Fire Titans and 1 Storm Caller is the wave.

Strong Primary, Sniper, Rockets... beat it and had a minute to spare. (after numerous attempts)

and of course 290+

Last edited:
How does this make y'all feel... The Legend Himself

:x

What Sword is he using? Can't be exotic since he's using an Invective.. but that ish ate those wizards :smh:

Last edited:
Think if you infuse you only get 1 shot with the 310 error. My homey just texted me said its 300 off the blueprint.

Infused my 310 spindle into my stillpiercer. It's now 307 and still my favorite snipe in the game. Also scooped up the Ace of Spades and infused it up to 297. It shoots like a semi auto last word while aiming down sights. Firefly and maverick make this gun a beast. Just need some gloves with hand cannon reload speed and I'll be set.

Think if you infuse you only get 1 shot with the 310 error. My homey just texted me said its 300 off the blueprint.

Nah.

It was accidentally dropping as 310, when its supposed to drop as 290. Which means when you pull from the Blueprint it will be 300, instead of 280.

Exotics pulled from the Blueprint are 10 less than what you can get as a random drop.

Also, at the moment you could of gotten 3 at 310 if you ran 3 characters through the daily.

Last edited:

i don't think this is true, it has to be a daily from what I heard. hope i'm wrong

i don't think this is true, it has to be a daily from what I heard. hope i'm wrong
You're right. Confirmed from a Bungie engineer that it can only drop from the Daily missions but it will be coming back into rotation.

Rob Engeln  ‏@RobEngeln   19h19 hours ago

@JMarsTweets Only when it's the daily, but it'll be in the rotation often.

Last edited:
How does this make y'all feel... The Legend Himself

sick.gif

What Sword is he using? Can't be exotic since he's using an Invective.. but that ish ate those wizards
mean.gif
oh hell na 
sick.gif

Yea it is solar sword with high damage. He was putting in work. A few times he should have snuck a melee in to have the flame shield while going in, but when you in a situation like that, it can slip your mind, lol

After seeing your post @Zero23, just realized that I should infuse the 310 sniper into something and then pull another one from the blueprint at 300 all roll with that 
mean.gif
. Since the 310 rating is getting changed, I might as well do it now while I have that high of a weapon. 

Hope they don't push that update today so I can do that when I get home. 

any of yall ever used the vita to play destiny?

also can one of yall og TMT's help me out tonight with thes T2 T3 fragments? i just need 3 more :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

psn: krazybluntzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom