Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

We doing it right now........it could be going better
laugh.gif

Aint no damb next time... My ps plus boutta expire like whole fat milk two weeks later

Any of you guys want to help me run a weekly heroic strike to finish up my exotic shotgun, measly reps to be given!

Just found a place in Old Russia I've never been to before with an enemy I've never seen before. Celebrant of Oryx which is just a really brolic Hive Knight.

Just found a place in Old Russia I've never been to before with an enemy I've never seen before. Celebrant of Oryx which is just a really brolic Hive Knight.

youre downstairs by the ships. hes level 18 right?

Yeah he was level 18 and I was in the basement of that place in the forgotten coast. The place with all the ships like you said.

Yea he's a beast. I almost killed him and he turned red and chased me :lol:

Yeah he was level 18 and I was in the basement of that place in the forgotten coast. The place with all the ships like you said.

There's a place like this on Venus. Ran into a lvl 26 something or another... and I ran... ran so far away but couldn't get away. Killed me in one shot. I was like at lvl 16 then

I thought I was just late to the party because I never explored that part of the building. That f*cker caught me off guard, took a lot more ammo than I was expecting. There's also a dead Ghost in the same area. Right under the stairs you descend right before you run into the Knight.

There's a place like this on Venus. Ran into a lvl 26 something or another... and I ran... ran so far away but couldn't get away. Killed me in one shot. I was like at lvl 16 then
That's where the raid is.

What's up with this Vex Mythoclast? Anyone else think this weapon is broken? A fusion rifle with no charge rate....

What's up with this Vex Mythoclast? Anyone else think this weapon is broken? A fusion rifle with no charge rate....
I saw someone with one in the crucible a while back. Thought it was a sniper rifle
laugh.gif
Been looking for one ever since.

Back
Top Bottom