Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

my hunter is 17, cant wait until i hit 20. I already have an exotic helmet and legendary chest, legs and gauntlet. dude wont we even see level 21-24 :lol:

I'm gonna try to max out them all but which one has more priority between Corrective Measure, Truth, or Hezen Vengeance when it comes to the raid? I'm thinking Truth/Hezen Vengeance is good for the Minotaurs and Gatekeepers while the Corrective Measure is good for Atheon but I want to be raid ready as soon as possible.

Anyone that's on mind helping me out? I need to beat the scourge if winter strike to get 1 more coin for the last word. On my lvl 10 alt. I need to beat eye of a gate lord to unlock the strike, I think. Anyone while to help me do the mission and the strike?

Edit: I kno, kinda asking for a carry

Last edited:
View media item 1262769
Vault Of Greatness. Always WAR READY. :nthat:

I might be offline til reset hits Tuesday but once it does I am willing to do 4 raids each on both Hard and Normal mode to try and help NTers out.
3 of each to get rewards and 1 extra just for the love I got for NT.

Let's try to get something organized for next week. Im pretty much available anytime after 3PM daily so if ya'll wanna get that raid gear let me know. Please take the time to learn the steps to beating the Gatekeeper and Atheon because as long as everyone knows what to do we can speed run both modes.

I can only run Hard mode for cats that are level 29 and up with atleast one VOID DAMAGE legendary/exotic heavy weapon maxed out. Please help the team by helping yourself. You need firepower to kill the vex specifically the Pretorians. Farm that spinmetal bruhs.

PSN: allCHEMISTRY

Last edited:
Shoutout to DiamondJ and Trublue for helping me get Thorn, Tru also got it too.

We also ran Raid earlier on normal, got Raid Chest piece and chatterwhite shader, ehhh. In the middle of fighting Aetheon I was trying to switch my Unfriendly Giant to ZombieApocolypseWF47 and pressed/held box instead of X :x :x :x :x :x

finally finished the crucible part, now I've got to do this again. But I also have the 25 strikes bounty as well. So, do we try to beat phogoth?

WHERE IS XUR.... i can't see him at the gate near the speaker OR near the vanguard ppl
It's sunday. He's gone
laugh.gif
Son had to go to church and then watch football.

So when I use telemetry packs, do I get an added bonus when I turn in bounties?

What's the best way to use them?

So when I use telemetry packs, do I get an added bonus when I turn in bounties?

What's the best way to use them?

Yes you do. I usually do a public event and finish out 5 bounties. I jump into the tower, pop the telemetry and collect all those rewards. I then either do a strike, a daily, or something else that I can do really quickly during the rest of the ~29 mins to maximize the gain. After the 25% nightfall XP bonus, the telemetry supposedly adds another 23% bonus gain.

View media item 1262769
Vault Of Greatness. Always WAR READY. :nthat:

I might be offline til reset hits Tuesday but once it does I am willing to do 4 raids each on both Hard and Normal mode to try and help NTers out.
3 of each to get rewards and 1 extra just for the love I got for NT.

Let's try to get something organized for next week. Im pretty much available anytime after 3PM daily so if ya'll wanna get that raid gear let me know. Please take the time to learn the steps to beating the Gatekeeper and Atheon because as long as everyone knows what to do we can speed run both modes.

I can only run Hard mode for cats that are level 29 and up with atleast one VOID DAMAGE legendary/exotic heavy weapon maxed out. Please help the team by helping yourself. You need firepower to kill the vex specifically the Pretorians. Farm that spinmetal bruhs.

PSN: allCHEMISTRY

does it annoy you when you get the coins from your vault and it messes up the arrangement lol

Yes you do. I usually do a public event and finish out 5 bounties. I jump into the tower, pop the telemetry and collect all those rewards. I then either do a strike, a daily, or something else that I can do really quickly during the rest of the ~29 mins to maximize the gain. After the 25% nightfall XP bonus, the telemetry supposedly adds another 23% bonus gain.
isnt it better to do a strike and pop it right before you kill off the boss to gain that xp, turn in the 5 bounties and go back to another strike and use the remaining time?

Why do you need 4 last words?

im missing 5 exotic weapons but i aint doin those long *** bounties for them lol

Last edited:
I have a Atheon save if anybody wants to do VoG.

Edit: Normal Mode.

Edit 2: Nvm, finished it with random people running it. I ended up getting Aethons Epilogue, Red Death, and "Glass Minuet" the legendary ship.

Last edited:
I have the atheon save on the gatekeeper on hard mode if anyone wants it
Plan of finishing it tomorrow night before the reset

Back
Top Bottom