Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I bet most of it wont even be patched until Hard Mode drops either...
Yup. Let them have their fun now, and then go into the HM to try it out and be sadly mistaken, lol

Can't wait to try out those raid primary weapons
nthat.gif

Solo Crota run in 30 mins
Not to downplay how clutch this was, but he was level 32, and considering he knocks down Crota with two rockets essentially, pretty sure he's rocking that G-Horn 2.0. If level 30's can down Crota in less than 10 minutes, a level 32 with the best rocket is a no-brainer. 

I laugh every time people say they cheesed the encounters. This will get patched soon enough and then you'll be **** out of luck because the time you spent doing the cheese you could have just learned the proper fight mechanics. Now when everyone else has encounter on straight farm status you're banging your head against the wall trying to learn it :lol:

Not to mention, the most fun part about raiding is to learn the encounters.

Oh well you do you. Just when you can't beat HM for a month after it comes out don't start complaining.

Seems like you should be more critical of Bungie than the people doing these exploits.

I welcome them patching this raid so it HAS to be done legit. It is not a difficult raid by any means. But let's see how long, if ever, these are patched. Atheon took close to a month. 

People will always look for the easiest path; it is human nature. Bungie has been making games for decades; these glaring issues just show how little care and attention is put into the implementation of the DLC. You put 5 QA testers on the Bridge for 2 hours and the tower cheese is found in 15 minutes. VoG became such a better experience when you had to actually do the entire raid. 

Again, I want to emphasize I am not condoning or celebrating people that choose to exploit the game mechanics. I've personally done the full raid 11 times and parts of it more than I can remember to help out clan members.

All I am saying is that Bungie should be fixing these issues faster and until they do, let these people do their thing. 

I'm doing the THORN bounty... at the part where you have to kill XYOR , THE UNWED.... 

will he show up in the weekly heroic? same mission

Forgot about that Hive Disruptor perk messing up the Black Hammer and I accidentally unlocked it last night
mean.gif

I still want to push Crota off a ledge for good ol time sake. Damnit Bungie, why couldn't you put one somewhere?

i know the mechanics of crota... but best believe imma be in the kitchen whippin up that velveeta next time. wit the queso AND the cheese-whiz on tuck. crota aint ready

cheesa.gif

edit:

matter of fact, the WHOLE crota raid gonna get cheesed. crota whole lair bout to turn into

day16.2.png

Last edited:

Push the gatekeepers off the ledge like Wright did.

Just don't fall off with them
roll.gif
I hit sliced that Gatekeeper that hard that it knocked me off the ledge
nthat.gif

I'm lying. I took an extra swing after I killed him and it launched me off the side
roll.gif
Watching Wright float down while swinging going WTF he doing had me dying 
laugh.gif

Literally my thought was "How the hell you fall off the bridge?" Sunbro ftw. 

just killed him bruh. sorry... def needs 2 people though, luckily someone on my list was running the same thing 

All good. Yeah I tried to solo that **** when I first got it. Thinking I was tough and **** cuz I hit level 31.

Nope!

Wizards/knights in that first room hit me with the whoopdie-whoop 2 times and I called it a night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom