Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

bestbuy-commercial-o.gif

Finally able to get in. Still a ton of error codes but it's working. Slowly but surely. But I got dat musket doe

7am and im barely going to sleep :lol: caught up on Wednesdays bounties on all 3 characters and did fridays bounties on 2.

Got my musket as well 
nthat.gif

I think I am only going to upgrade my non-maxed out GGhorn and save the 300 maxed one for the next time if there ever is one for it. I need another 3-4k glimmer to have enough for the 2nd one so I might just grind it out real quick.

Post by Sony.

Was this answer helpful?
[PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network] Updated 12/27/2014

The PlayStation Network is currently: Intermittently available.

The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing high volume and users may experience issues when connecting to the service. We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this issue. Thank you for your patience

**** me.

If I pop a black wax or any other glimmer boosting item then I get these weird errors and get kicked out.

Anyone down for a quick weekly strike? Trying to knock out these 10 bounties I got real quick and got to of them to run a weekly heroic or nightfall. Just join me if/when you can.

same PSN and screen name

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/kw/psn status

It's offline right now so...

Their twitter said that they are investigating the login issues that some people were having before like myself.
Just keep trying man. I couldn't log in and it was saying I was offline, so I went to the website and it said that PSN was online for me. I ran the rest on the PS4 and it failed. I ran it again right after and it came back all successful. I tried again a couple times on Destiny and I got in thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom