Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finally have full raid set leveled up. Good to see NT putting up 32s. Momma we made it. :smokin

View media item 1330872

Zero if you replace the raid chest with Alpha Lupi then that setup would be insane. Im only saying this cause I see you with the Hawkmoon.
I didnt upgrde my Aplha Lupi cause I got Hawkmoon after Xur left. :smh:

Yeah Im debating between alpha lupi or lucky raspberry. Raspberry only because I use blade dancer and it makes my arcbolt more stronger. I normal run with my Ballerhorn though so it would be fatebringer.

I actually want to get the two new gauntlets don't touch me and ikahena venom (I forgot the name). They both seem useful. Just glad I can interchange exotics and raid gear now.

Happy New Year you putzes. If it's not 12 wherever you are right now then you don't matter. East Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>

Happy New Year you putzes. If it's not 12 wherever you are right now then you don't matter. East Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>
aeNGpjq_460sa.gif

Happy New Years fellas!

May RNGesus bless TMT, TST, TPT, and whatever team ya'll running with in 2015

:lol: @ The pound team aka TPT

Last edited:
Damn you mogs hitting 32 already?

I JUST got to 31 with my hunter. Need like 90 radiant shards

There are a bunch of us who could hit 32 if we wanted to buy we are waiting for better stat and perk rolls with our armor. I know that I could but I'm patient until HM comes out and then I'll do it. Until then, there isn't a need for it. Zero is different because he's our sword bearer :lol:

He's trying to make our life easier.

Happy New Years fellas!

May RNGesus bless TMT, TST, TPT, and whatever team ya'll running with in 2015

:lol: @ The pound team aka TPT

TPT! happy new years nt fam!

Will be going on tomorrow mid afternoon pst to either nightfall/weekly or crota or vault

There are a bunch of us who could hit 32 if we wanted to buy we are waiting for better stat and perk rolls with our armor. I know that I could but I'm patient until HM comes out and then I'll do it. Until then, there isn't a need for it.
QFT

There are a bunch of us who could hit 32 if we wanted to buy we are waiting for better stat and perk rolls with our armor. I know that I could but I'm patient until HM comes out and then I'll do it. Until then, there isn't a need for it. Zero is different because he's our sword bearer
laugh.gif

He's trying to make our life easier.
Ahh makes plenty sense. I guess coolling at 31 at the moment wont do any harm lol. Still gotta get my shards up

Hunger of crota and monte carlo off crota :pimp:
roomate got HoC from crota and gjallarhorn off gorgon maze chest right after. He was about to leave too and we convinced him to stay :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't get anything good from anything I did yesterday. But I still need one more nightfall, 2 more weeklies.

And on all my characters I have a CP right after the bridge so still gotta get that 2nd chest and beat crota.

Plus I still need some VOG

Long story short I'm still hopeful.

Last edited:
I didn't get anything good from anything I did yesterday. But I still need one more nightfall, 2 more weeklies.

And on all my characters I have a CP right after the bridge so still gotta get that 2nd chest and beat crota.

Plus I still need some VOG

Long story short I'm still hopeful.

Me and pito gonna be one around 330 or so. We need nightfall and weekly and would do crota as well

I'd like to do crota too. I got a cp at the end but don't really understand the fight yet as the 2 teams I got on with either wanted to cheese or had no mics

Back
Top Bottom