Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I definitely hate that kidicarus guy more than frost. Who's friend was that. Dude got leg gear, a chest piece, thunderlord and hunger of crota ALL ON HIS SECOND RUN EVER. WHAT THE GAHHHH FMANDJUDUWHDHSH

I was so angry.

On another note, anyone want to help me through the abyss on hard? Still trying to get a gauntlet or helmet for my hunter.
Also willing to do Crota hard if anyone has the CP (or the whole thing really)

Last edited:
First time writing here but I've been lurking on the thread for a while. I haven't read the whole thread but just wanted to know if there's people here from Europe on PS4? I say this because time zones are a pain and from what I've been reading, most of you guys are all US based.

Been playing for a while but haven't tried that much raids, mostly due to not finding a lot of people to do it with. Don't like the LFG approach when it comes to raids as it will always be good to do it with people you get familiar with.

Anyway, if there's people from Europe around this thread let me know
smile.gif

Last edited:
First time writing here but I've been lurking on the thread for a while. I haven't read the whole thread but just wanted to know if there's people here from Europe? I say this because time zones are a pain and from what I've been reading, most of you guys are all US based.

Been playing for a while but haven't tried that much raids, mostly due to not finding a lot of people to do it with. Don't like the LFG approach when it comes to raids as it will always be good to do it with people you get familiar with.

Anyway, if there's people from Europe around this thread let me know :smile:

X1 or ps4?

I definitely hate that kidicarus guy more than frost. Who's friend was that. Dude got leg gear, a chest piece, thunderlord and hunger of crota ALL ON HIS SECOND RUN EVER. WHAT THE GAHHHH FMANDJUDUWHDHSH

I was so angry.

On another note, anyone want to help me through the abyss on hard? Still trying to get a gauntlet or helmet for my hunter.
Also willing to do Crota hard if anyone has the CP (or the whole thing really)
icarus is my fam b. You madddddddddddd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This week was my exotic week b

NF1 = Those warlock claws exotics

NF2 = 5th Gjally

NF3 = Starfire protocol

VoG 2 or 3 = Vex

HM Crota 2 = 1st Thunderlord finally. Lol I wasnt even hyped bc I was praying for a good roll on the titan helm still

HM Crota 3 1st Hawkmoon

@FreshPairs  says they dont make god of war shaders no more :(((

I set up that spotify app afterwards thoughhhh. Super clean. I feel like ima discover mad music that ill want to dl for myself with that

I'd be dead.... But those drops destroy what I've been getting lately. Just legendary hand canons from nightfalls and materials. :smh:

Hell nah son I'd rather those legendary hand cannons that these three useless exotic shards all I want from crota was the black hammer and he gives me the bull **** every week smh

Frost is a evil dude son just robbing people left and right surprisingly he hasn't robbed me of anything just yet. Yo why does frost laugh sound **** dastardlys dog muttley LMAO View media item 1473422

Youngin a prolly don't even know who I'm talking about lol

Last edited:
^^^^ wish I could trade u then. I'm low on exotic shards. Hate the hand canons I got :smh:

@MECKS -- yo im kidicarus06 -- def got lucky on that drop. it was my 2nd hunger of crota. ran VoG NM last night though and literally got nothing except like 4 shards and 2 ascendant energies. so RNGesus blessed me one day and killed me the other day.

whatup @iHustle !! let me know if you running anything may try my hand at a Hardmode raid once I get to 31. Hopefully cats can carry me a few times before i get the hang of it and start returning the favor. 8)

On another note.....

@TEKtheMAESTRO stay giving me reading material as he always ethering guys in other threads. Like someone said, the fact that I can put his voice to the tongue lashing he hands out makes it even more
laugh.gif
to me.

nthat.gif

Xur this week :smh:

Did manage to get a hunter chest piece with the mote of light engram.... prepping for the new DLC

Xur this week :smh:

Did manage to get a hunter chest piece with the mote of light engram.... prepping for the new DLC

Valus Ta'Arc with no burn next week for both the weekly and NF. :smh: :x

Ugh..... Doesn't matter tho. My last 2 weeks in nightfalls have given me legendary hand canons and ascendant material :smh:

Just looked up the chest plate. Pretty good for crucible I guess. It's the Lucky Raspberry

Back
Top Bottom