Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anyone do the nightfalls? There are some posts that state that Bungie stealth patched the strike without notifying us in the notes.

Anyone do the nightfalls? There are some posts that state that Bungie stealth patched the strike without notifying us in the notes.
just ran 2 of 'em....

the part with the door where there's 3 waves of enemies was patched....

cant all stay up on the rocks anymore....

some1 needs to be near or around the door otherwise the enemies won't spawn or it'll prompt you to restart the sequence....

gally replaced? lol i called it. now that everyone is starting to get them, itll be replaced immediately and become irrelevant and/or get nerfed to oblivion. now theres a new coveted rocket launcher that will take half a year to get. 
roll.gif

All the PS Boys drying up?

We still hanging in there on the Xbox side.... Consistently barely getting 6 to raid :lol:

gally replaced? lol i called it. now that everyone is starting to get them, itll be replaced immediately and become irrelevant and/or get nerfed to oblivion. now theres a new coveted rocket launcher that will take half a year to get. 
roll.gif

We still hanging in there on the Xbox side.... Consistently barely getting 6 to raid :lol:

Not really. We still play, just not as often. Like as a group, TMT doesn't run raids as much, and as a group at all, because we all have every exotic and raid weapon for the most part. Maybe missing 1 or 2. We'll go hard as a group once DLC hits I think again. I just hope that there is a 6 player version of this arena as well. I feel like the PS guys went much harder than the Xbox guys so we did burn out a bit quicker. I mostly just do bounties for shaders, NFs, Weeklies, and a raid or 2 to get 2 more fatebringers and better Hunter gear. My Titan and Warlock are geared perfectly for the most part so. I mean we use to drop 3 NMs in an 1:25-1:30 up until HM hit. And we were dropping those 3x per week for like 5-7 weeks. When you go that hard burnout is always possible. Personal life also changes things.

Not really. We still play, just not as often. Like as a group, TMT doesn't run raids as much, and as a group at all, because we all have every exotic and raid weapon for the most part. Maybe missing 1 or 2. We'll go hard as a group once DLC hits I think again. I just hope that there is a 6 player version of this arena as well. I feel like the PS guys went much harder than the Xbox guys so we did burn out a bit quicker. I mostly just do bounties for shaders, NFs, Weeklies, and a raid or 2 to get 2 more fatebringers and better Hunter gear. My Titan and Warlock are geared perfectly for the most part so. I mean we use to drop 3 NMs in an 1:25-1:30 up until HM hit. And we were dropping those 3x per week for like 5-7 weeks. When you go that hard burnout is always possible. Personal life also changes things.

Just poking fun. Didn't expect a thesis as a response :lol:

Yall gonna make me get it on ps4 so I can earn your trust then delete all of your characters :evil:

:rofl:

We at least it would be easy to upload to youtube from a PS4 so we could get a laugh out of it. Wouldn't have to put it on that xboxclips site that I can't view from work.

Yall gonna make me get it on ps4 so I can earn your trust then delete all of your characters :evil:

:rofl:

We at least it would be easy to upload to youtube from a PS4 so we could get a laugh out of it. Wouldn't have to put it on that xboxclips site that I can't view from work.

Would lurk ihustle until he got that GoW shader then make my move....

It's so sad that I never used any of that stuff. I think I'm still burned out from when I used to hack my cell to play MP4 ringtones :rofl:

My ps4 was 2 updates out of date when I turned it on this weekend to play MKX. Sad stuff.

Last edited:
Are you 100% sure? There were numerous topics post current DLC that had contrary results on reddit.
im 100% sure. I didnt do any strikes or anything to earn any new engrams. As soon as i downloaded the DLC i went straight to tower and cashed them in. pretty sure everyone that posted it not working is RNGesus not on their side :lol:

Hey does anyone want to help me do the VOG on easy Friday or Saturday? And or help me get my 2nd player to lvl 20?

Xbox 360

Are you 100% sure? There were numerous topics post current DLC that had contrary results on reddit.
im 100% sure. I didnt do any strikes or anything to earn any new engrams. As soon as i downloaded the DLC i went straight to tower and cashed them in. pretty sure everyone that posted it not working is RNGesus not on their side
laugh.gif
It could've happened... I mean Frost got a 300 Swarm from post DLC nightfall engram. 
roll.gif

Bugs a plenty in this game.

Back
Top Bottom