Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Why are green orbs higher then purples or blues?! What's this **** ****?
Fam 
roll.gif

Your struggle on figuring out all the new content is awesome. 

Join the fireteam chat if you see me online and Ill explain all I know on any of your questions

Ill be on tomorrow after 6 est
Has anyone got the imago loop to drop from the echo chamber strike? Heard it's the new year 2 fatebringer.
My boy got it to drop twice during the undying mind ****

But **** that. Ya boy got the Ma haals Mauls b.

Left arm looking like a chainsaw 
nthat.gif

Still no flayers cloaks though. But **** that. I seeent a mog at the tower with the mink taniks cloak and now thats my goal loll

RNG killing me on the raid drops... Still no Kingslayer Shell, but did get the MG to drop.

Hoping to down that lame, Oryx, later today!

if anyone needs any help with anything later tonight for Xbox One i'll help out, i also having a clan and we're looking for legitimate recruits All my homies do work on Destiny
just lmk

Was at Court of Oryx last night with a bunch of randoms and these dudes were poppin' T3s left and right, :lol:. There was at least 5-6 of us in there and they must have used at least 10 T3s.

The Razor's Edge is :pimp: with the T3 wizard.

Got my quota done for the solar sword now. Just need to do that strike after arms day. Trying to get all three exotic swords :pimp:

shottadru shottadru def got you on that spindle mission. I'm going all super saiyan on the homie when I get in that room.

How did yall like Love and Hip Hop: Niketalk? @bigj505
 @memphissfinest
 @Ace93
 :lol:

:lol: it was all good. I flipped out on my two brother on there when we were discussing the BMORE riots. We had drastically different views I was raised in city schools. He was raised in county schools. I made sure I never wanted to live in the city.... He wanted to live in the city....

Ultimately, you are a G because you kept playing while she was going off :lol:

@memphissfinest
 @Ace93

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it was all good. I flipped out on my two brother on there when we were discussing the BMORE riots. We had drastically different views I was raised in city schools. He was raised in county schools. I made sure I never wanted to live in the city.... He wanted to live in the city....

Ultimately, you are a G because you kept playing while she was going off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm too old to be arguing man.

Bro I had to leave my desk one day at work. I work with a lot of older folk and they started discussing the riots one day I was FURIOUS. But u can't be schooling old people, their minds are set in their ways.

I just turned on the Soccer match and also remembered we had the drunkest man in the world doing the raid with us last night. Dude was WASTED 
roll.gif

Spindal IOU is gonna get cashed in!

When time we on today? @Ace93  
Any time this afternoon, that fight shouldnt take more than 15 mins. We had him the run I got kicked too 
mean.gif

@memphissfinest
 @Ace93

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it was all good. I flipped out on my two brother on there when we were discussing the BMORE riots. We had drastically different views I was raised in city schools. He was raised in county schools. I made sure I never wanted to live in the city.... He wanted to live in the city....

laugh.gif
Bruhhhh ya girl was trippin but you just kept it pushin like it wasnt even bothering you 
roll.gif

and that dude yesterday was so drunk, he jumped on the wrong platform and stood there until we told him to move 
laugh.gif

Spindal IOU is gonna get cashed in!

When time we on today? @Ace93  
Any time this afternoon, that fight shouldnt take more than 15 mins. We had him the run I got kicked too 
mean.gif

@memphissfinest
 @Ace93

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Bruhhhh ya girl was trippin but you just kept it pushin like it wasnt even bothering you 
roll.gif

and that dude yesterday was so drunk, he jumped on the wrong platform and stood there until we told him to move 
laugh.gif
Im at work until 3. We can run it 330-4pm.

Yeah we didn't get the same chemistry with the subs after you got booted. Yall good teachers tho, yall taught everyone mic or no mic
laugh.gif
 @JulesLives  

Yeah we didn't get the same chemistry with the subs after you got booted. Yall good teachers tho, yall taught everyone mic or no mic :lol:  @JulesLives

Dudes was out there directing with grenades :pimp: im down to finish any time today tho imma try to find my og mic idk why my other one aint working.

bigj505 bigj505 i hear u talking all the junk

View media item 1735902

Last edited:

Yeah we didn't get the same chemistry with the subs after you got booted. Yall good teachers tho, yall taught everyone mic or no mic
laugh.gif
 @JulesLives

Dudes was out there directing with grenades
pimp.gif
im down to finish any time today tho imma try to find my og mic idk why my other one aint working.

@bigj505 i hear u talking all the junk
@JulesLives  was putting in work without his mic 
nthat.gif

I know people with mics who are way worse than that too. We gonna try and start around 3:30-4.

Just wanted to drop this here:

Planet Destiny posted an interview with Luke Smith recently. There's not much by way of "new" information, but there is some discussion about how raids were conceived, both philosophically and physically, as well as Smith's comments on some of the more controversial decisions Bungie has made in the past year. After listening to this I'm definitely excited to keep playing this game for a long time!

http://planetdestiny.com/luke-smith-podcast/

@JulesLives
 was putting in work without his mic 
nthat.gif

I know people with mics who are way worse than that too. We gonna try and start around 3:30-4.
Thats kool with me i found my og mic maybe it works. Gotta cook some dinner first.
Yeah @JulesLives  really held it down for no mic.

Running outta work in a few, ready to lay Oryx to rest!
Iight. Im on 2k right now, Gonna wait for you to finish your laundry and Jules to finish his dinner before we start.

Back
Top Bottom