Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Has anyone received the rewards from doing Lord shaxx crucible bounties? They supposed to be nightfall level?

Has anyone received the rewards from doing Lord shaxx crucible bounties? They supposed to be nightfall level?

Yup, they do drop "NF level" stuff. But keep in mind that you can get some pretty lame stuff from the NF (ToCs, low level legendary gear).

For reference: I've received super good stuff (The Jade Rabbit, 310 Impossible Machines) as well as some not so great stuff (10 SCs, 280 legendary boots).

Aight, so basically we're at 3 for this raid, anybody got some folks they can bring on for this raid?

i'll be jumping on Xbox One around 11pm, gunna run my hunter through the taken king story line, anyone need any assistance with anything lmk

So.....just completed the raid on my alt, and Oryx drops 2 MShards and a LEGENDARY ENGRAM

mean.gif

Literally spent all day grinding the Taken War quest line for my alts so that I can get the 310 artifacts after the raid next week. I am sooooo damn tired of those quests.

Hahaha, repped.

I'm generally not one to complain about drops; I think that not getting amazing gear right off-the-bat is a good thing.

But I really did not think that engrams were part of the loot table for a raid boss (never seen anything like that from Crota/Atheon).

Have you had engram drops?

Wtf man does the wars at drop like 1-10 in Mars???
. Mannn I got super lucky today. I used the Destiny public event site(the app was no bueno). It was spot on for Cosmodrome and Mars. It only had to wait 3-5 minutes after the scheduled time. Finally got all Warsats done like 5 days later though smh

Mars was Buried City
Earth was Mothyards.

Last edited:
. Mannn I got super lucky today. I used the Destiny public event site(the app was no bueno). It was spot on for Cosmodrome and Mars. It only had to wait 3-5 minutes after the scheduled time. Finally got all Warsats done like 5 days later though smh

Mars was Buried City
Earth was Mothyards.

I was using it. I had like 9 straight public events on Mar be eliminate targets. The one I did right after my post was finally a warsat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom