Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Mad excited, but a LITTLE underwhelmed. The main thing I wanted was new enemies and better enemy AI. No more "I'm just gonna stand in this one spot and shoot at you" types. It doesnt look like that's the case. Was also expecting a larger graphical jump, esp considering last gen was finally left behind.

Looks fine to me. Just like any sequel of a successful game, it should be similar but with the necessary tweaks and new content.

And please don't call it trash and then say that you are gonna copp 2K :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Man, Bungie can't win...

They show 0.00001% of the game ~5 months before the release and folks are already saying they're 'worried it will be like Vanilla D1"...(from the subReddit)

If they showed more, people would be trippin'; "...too many spoilers, WTF is Bungie doing giving us all of this info, I'm going to be underwhelmed at launch..." |I

I'm just ready for that first secret exotic quest to blow us away... We all know it's coming :smokin

Man, Bungie can't win...

They show 0.00001% of the game ~5 months before the release and folks are already saying they're 'worried it will be like Vanilla D1"...(from the subReddit)

If they showed more, people would be trippin'; "...too many spoilers, WTF is Bungie doing giving us all of this info, I'm going to be underwhelmed at launch..." |I

I'm just ready for that first secret exotic quest to blow us away... We all know it's coming :smokin
I think your giving untie too much credit. It's not like we haven't seen what they've done with the first 3 years of Destiny. I'd rather go in expecting them to continue what they've been doing i.e. Disappointing than get my hopes up.

Man, Bungie can't win...

If they showed more, people would be trippin'; "...too many spoilers, WTF is Bungie doing giving us all of this info, I'm going to be underwhelmed at launch..."
tired.gif

I'm just ready for that first secret exotic quest to blow us away... We all know it's coming
smokin.gif
Cant please everyone my brudda

Im gonna slander destiny 2 until it gets taken away from the world....and im still copping D2 day 1 
laugh.gif

They better have a diplomatic immunity shader this time around though and it better be my first drop

Im gonna slander destiny 2 until it gets taken away from the world....and im still copping D2 day 1 :lol:

They better have a diplomatic immunity shader this time around though and it better be my first drop

You about to disappointed. :lol:

Im gonna slander destiny 2 until it gets taken away from the world....and im still copping D2 day 1 :lol:

You about to disappointed. :lol:

which is why i gonna slander till the wheels fall off :smh: :rofl:

I will be posting videos of dismantling double shaders just to spite you

Man, Bungie can't win...

Preach dude. I'm excited as hell. Like I told my clan mates ima be running around as the void titan pretending to be captain Asian America lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im gonna slander destiny 2 until it gets taken away from the world....and im still copping D2 day 1 
laugh.gif

You about to disappointed.
laugh.gif
which is why i gonna slander till the wheels fall off 
mean.gif
roll.gif
I will be posting videos of dismantling double shaders just to spite you
plz dont ban me biggie 

Last edited:
Destiny 2 trash

Copping MVC Infinte, NBA 2K18, CoD, and God of War this year

You copping MVC? Noted so I can wash you in that game so much you appreciate D2 lol by then I (just as biggie said) will have a shader you want and I'll dismantle it and send you the clip specially lol

Last edited:
So......who wants to get a Custon "NikeTalk" Clan Banner ready for when D2 comes out?  Just sayin, we need to establish the Clan from Day 1 (even if we all have different individual crews within the clan).

Plus, I'm so ******* happy that we can 6 SHOT WITH A GOLDEN GUN NOW
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Destiny 2 trash

Copping MVC Infinte, NBA 2K18, CoD, and God of War this year
You copping MVC? Noted so I can wash you in that game so much you appreciate D2 lol by then I (just as biggie said) will have a shader you want and I'll dismantle it and send you the clip specially lol
NAH you aint touching nada in MVC b. Thats my kingdom 
nthat.gif

@Zero23  they in here talking MVC....dust that joy stick off and live stream son 
nthat.gif
PULL up ill wash all yall in the same lobby 
nerd.gif

Who ever is in charge of the NT clan in D2 NEEDS to be a regular in this thread.

Whoever the OG boss of the D1 clan still hasnt approved me for D1 
mean.gif

NTMT clan established now. It's a wrap. 

Who ever is in charge of the NT clan in D2 NEEDS to be a regular in this thread.

Whoever the OG boss of the D1 clan still hasnt approved me for D1 
mean.gif
You washed son, you don't need that.

NAH you aint touching nada in MVC b. Thats my kingdom :nthat:

PULL up ill wash all yall in the same lobby :nerd:

Son what's good b you know destiny my first shooter cause all I use to play was fighting games MVC 3 being my baby. Lemme know when you ready to get this work. zero23 zero23 been dodging my fade lol

Back
Top Bottom