DESUS and MERO

Show seems like it's not gonna he as restrictive as Vice and they'll be able to get some more jokes off but the show is too short . They need a 45 min show

yea i felt the first episode seemed rushed

These dudes so extra with it

they really are but they are a good representation of how dudes from NY act

over all not really feeling the show so far didnt really laugh during the first episode and this was my first time hearing about these dudes.

just can't stand the man on tv anymore, not when colbert, noah, and even seth meyers do political commentary/humor way better without stirring antyhing

That's why Maher is successful tho. His previous show was called Politically Incorrect, he's always used controversial remarks/jokes to further his brand. Desus and Mero also use controversy to their advantage. There are things that they say that not even Maher can get away with.

Meh. Show seemed better on Vice tbh. They seemed kinda out of their element on ep 1 in front of the live audience.

I’ll still watch though. :pimp:

That’s to be expected though. It was essentially their first late night show. The timing is totally different when you have to allow for reactions.

I’m really looking forward to more skits though.

Didn't watch this week but saw a clip, them boys extra wildin with the black ice beards. They gotta be roasted for this.

I mess with both of the homies. Desus has more of that subtle and dark humor, while Mero is more vocal and animated. Mero's impersonations are good money also, Ben Barson/Trumpito. Been rocking with them since Complex days, I dunno about signing up for Showtime since my premium of choice is HBO but I hope they keep doing their thing

Mero's impressions of Italian New Yorkers and Mike Francesa are impeccable.

I don't know if they're uploading the 2nd episode but here are the clips they've uploaded so far:

Mero's impressions of Italian New Yorkers and Mike Francesa are impeccable.

I don't know if they're uploading the 2nd episode but here are the clips they've uploaded so far:

Yesss!! How can i forget Mike Francesa "Hey Mike, first time long time. What do you think of this Aaron Judge guy even tho he's one of those half blacks. I'm gonna hang up and listen"..somebody get me a diet coke(while breathing heavily):rofl:

I think they complement each other's styles. Desus is technically funnier but he's more elusive and reserved. Mero is more spontaneous and energetic. I also think that without Mero, Desus by himself wouldn't have as large of an audience. Mero brings in the Latinos, Desus brings Black people. Winning formula.

To frame it in a Washed FM way, Mero is Meth and Desus is GZA. Both are important in their own ways to The Brand.

Glad to see my guys shining, The Brand Is Brolic, corny at sometimes, but they are good way to take in news/etc

Back
Top Bottom