Detailed Photos of the Jordan V Raging 3M !~~~~~~~

Wow....I need to see some more pics but if they are really all black and light up with camera flashed or sunlight then they are fire. The all black pic looksgood. If they both look like they do in person they are.........copped!

cant decide based on these pics.
might have to see in person to decide.
the red suede might be enough to convince me to cop this pack

I hope the hype doesn't build up on these. If I do decide to cop I want to without too much hassle. I like the red ones a lot more than these ones though.

Absolute poop..weaksauce. These,as its been said before, are not worthy of being called DMPs.

This will be the shoe that everyone sells separately out of the pack. Even though this shoe will be much easier to keep clean than the red one.

so will force fields do the trick of keepin these lookin good? i heard 3M creases something vicious

also, how is the sizing on 5s usually, compared to most others, and do u think it will change for this pack. Like how the CDP XI XII made me go a .5 size up

Originally Posted by never wear them

this package over the XI/XII pack for sure.

your reaching with that comment..........
roll.gif

I like these ones. Maybe I like them better than the red ones. Probably because I already got some all-red flight-lites.

Probable cop.

sick.gif
@ the pics from vminc. the shape is off and I was lookin at the jumpman on the tongue pic and jordan got a gorilla butt now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom