Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I left the mall bout an hour ago copped my pair I love VIP status. And I love these shoes absolutely the best purchase this decade. believe it or not I waslookin for some of those black round shoe strings with red checkers in them I always rock factory shoe strings and I don't feel they should ever be changedbut these r different . Flame if u want

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How do you use BING with Eastbay? Or is that money you got back from a prior transaction (separate from Eastbay)?
You sign up with Bing. Then you go through bing, find eastbay and click on the link and it will go to eastbay so you can just order from there.

the quality is the same as the cdp xii. however the laces are thinner on these compared to the laces on the cdp xii. disappointing.

copped off nikestore.com
wink.gif

Easy cop off of finishline. Man I cant wait to get these. I've seriously wanted these since they first came out. Dam im getting old.
laugh.gif

Now I just need some Obsidians and I'll be a happy man.

I am so glad that there's not too much hype on these. Y'all can beast over the SJs, I'm done til next year!

Copped off swoosh for 95.00 Shipped with 2 day shipping from acode i got for being a "great customer"... I copped an 11 for a fellow NTer, a 9 forme, and meant to only get 1 size 8 for my wife but accidentally got 2! So if anyone wants that extra pair of size 8 i didnt mean to buy shoot me a PM...illgivei to you for 110.00 Shipped

MODS please delete my post not trying to resell them just trying to lookout for a fellow NTer with the swoosh disco minus the shipping to them since it wasfree shipping to me

Anyone know where I can get some black laces with red speckles. I don't ever change laces but black with red will make these look crazy.

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

copped on eastbay with 20% giftcard, 15% bing and free shipping. 102.50 shipped, I'll take that even if they'll be around for a while.

Good Job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
math was off, came out to 97.50 shipped. I would highly suggest purchasing a giftcard for 20% off from eastbay to buy these.

copped on eastbay with 20% giftcard, 15% bing and free shipping. 102.50 shipped, I'll take that even if they'll be around for a while.

Good Job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
math was off, came out to 97.50 shipped. I would highly suggest purchasing a giftcard for 20% off from eastbay to buy these.

info please?

Good Job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I figured choosing it to be sent through email you'd get fairly quick and use right away. But it says gift cards purchased under this offermay only be redeemed after 12/25. Would it still work?

Back
Top Bottom