Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Came in yesterday via 'Trends.

I ain't talking about the tip of the spaceneedle when i say...

These are ON POINT!!!

Ooh wee. I'm even afraid to wear 'em cuz it's so wet outside.

got mine on swoosh just now. a great way to lead into xmas. i've worn my flu games maybe 7 times. love those just as much.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

i agree with "steve' that lace job is terrible
pimp.gif
.. ur opinion means a lot to me.

how come i cant get dat 20% discount on the coupons even after i wrote the code down... the codes expires tomorrow
It doesn't show up till the end but the code still works till 11:59 central time or 1 eastern. I just copped a 350 one for 280.

These are gonna b around for a while..no rush to cop these..i'll get 'em next Employee Appreciation..if not..no biggie..i have my OG's

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

That lace job looks so stupid, at least use the next two eyelets....and what's with people tucking their pants behind the tongue of shoes? Looks ridiculous.
Shut the !%%$ up... thats the way I rock them idiot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just copped a $150 gift card for $120.

So how long will it take for them to send me the email with the gift card info ?

My pairs were good, but I did take the time to look through a few pairs first. Nobody in the mall w/ all the snow was sweet..

Got mine around 6:00 p.m. Had to ask for another pair, because the first pair they brought me had paint chipping on the toe but so far im loving these!!
2dlr6sz.jpg

They make me want to bring these bad boys back out!!
2jsebq.jpg

I had my Wht/Red XX3s out the other day.....one of the ALL TIME greats ! ! ! ! !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

any discount codes for these on Niketown.com? forgot to save myself a pair.. damn those pictures got me sold.

Copped at 6am from Champs. My homeboy invited me to that bad #%# disco too. $104.99 compared to $160 something, I will take that deal right there
laugh.gif

Now to be stressed out till Wednesday where I have one pair of Jams on lock but I'm trying to double up on those. Seen them today while copping these. Thebox and shoe stuffer alone is enough to make a brotha want em.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I had my Wht/Red XX3s out the other day.....one of the ALL TIME greats ! ! ! ! !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

So true. They are so underrated. Hopefully I can get these on eBay with the Space Jams. I just bought a $300 giftcard for $240.

^^ J's in general don't seem to be selling all that well anymore. That's what it looks like to me.

so is it too late to get the 20% off giftcard?

I think so but it doesn't hurt to try.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

these didn't sell well at all

they will eventually ... lot of peeps are shooting fr the SJ first.... but these are 1 of the best release this year....

Back
Top Bottom