Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Just grabbed mine today for $111 and some change after taxes.....I'm definatly happy with these....I would even had been happy with these payingretail....now ready to get this sj bs out the way and end the year!!

hi does anyone have any valid codes for eastbay or finishline that work. The 20% giftcard one on eastbay (EMEB9G2C) isnt working!!

3thaman wrote:
laugh.gif
Oh how times have changed, 5 yrs ago a OG colorway would be gone in 15 minutes.

So true.

i am surprised at these. they look very well in my opinion. wasnt planning on copping them but after seeing them in person i had to grab em.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by foamguy

Originally Posted by TheWealth

3thaman wrote:
laugh.gif
Oh how times have changed, 5 yrs ago a OG colorway would be gone in 15 minutes.

So true.

even a year ago
Its also timing in relation to the Spacejam release.

yea because they will be gone in ten mins EVERYWHERE. and everybody dont have money for both + christmas gifts

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

16hj81z.jpg

I remember somebody PS'ing their idea for the 11/12 pack last year.....these two were in the design. I thought how utterly awesome it would be knowing I would never be lucky enough to own these two gems. Funny how things change in 12 months.

pimp.gif

Way to end the year/decade JB.

Finally making my exit from the game tho'.

if they would have made these cdp, the quality would have soooooo bad

the mall is filled with these, its lookin like the nubucks all over again.

i mite pick em up to wear on christmas.

I think these are selling way better than the other 12 went to the mall yesterday and saw them everywhere on people feet i still have not seen one person rockthe other pairs yet as long as me and my niece got our pair we good

Finally seen them in person last night, and they look real good! I think they will be around after Xmas and if they are then I will pick up a pair..this is the11/12 pack that I wanted last year..already have the sj's just need these 12's to complete it.

These have sold better than all the 12s. They havent sold great because everyone is making sure they get their hands of the space jams. They will be flying outof stores after christmas.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

These have sold better than all the 12s. They havent sold great because everyone is making sure they get their hands of the space jams. They will be flying out
of stores after christmas.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

These have sold better than all the 12s. They havent sold great because everyone is making sure they get their hands of the space jams. They will be flying out
of stores after christmas.

i agree once people realize they can't get a pair of Jams these would be a nice consolation prize
tired.gif
so iam going to cop me another pair before the mad dash
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom