Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

I dont believe these will sit around long because everybody is holding off on buying anything in hope of a restock on the space jams. After bout a week orso people will get over the space jam release and these will be long gone.JB messed up by releasing these to close to the space jams. They should have releasedthe 12s on black friday!

The new trend is to wait for shoes to go on sale then copp lol

I really want these, but like everyone else...I don't want to pay retail. I need at least a F&F discount or something

Don't sleep on these guys, they are a beautiful shoe and very good quality IMO. Especially if you can get a discount it's a no brainer.

Copped from sneaker father & got it the wed before release. Got a pair for myself and my wife, also for our future kid. The White/Red 12's are myfavorite of all time, OG's are being put to rest now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballerh3

how do these compare in comfort/quality to the 03 retros?
These are nice, for a current retro. but theyre nowhere near as soft or thick as the leather used on the 2003. as far as comfort, couldnt say,havent worn them out yet

I'll cop these once they go on sale lol, but their still pretty dope though. They need to retro the playoff 12s ASAP!
eyes.gif

I went down to the mall in my area yesterday and my size was sold out. I just wanted to try them on.

Damn, these are still $164.24 with free shipping for me. That seems like too much to pay. Maybe they'll sit for a month and they'll take off thediscount restrictions.

Originally Posted by hellakix

I'll cop these once they go on sale lol, but their still pretty dope though. They need to retro the playoff 12s ASAP!
eyes.gif

and dont forget obsidians
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom