Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

imagine if they used the tumbled leather from the motorsports.... thatd be ridiculous, i can guarentee they would be sold out if so.

SMH @ J.B only using HQ materials when it comes to ultra limited, or concept shoes.

guys I stopped buying jays when the playoff 8's retroed....... but I had 2 get these 12's.....now I got them I cant stop lookin at them....Trust me I will be getting more 12's.....flu game .......rising sun here I come!!!!!! lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

shoes are decent. but imo materials used are "wanna-be" high quality leather, if that makes sense lol. the leather seems extra stiff and thin on these, and although they used tumbled leather. its almost like the cheapest looking and feeling 'tumbled leather' ive come across.

im not singling out the white red xii's, b/c they are obviously better quality than flu games.

id compare the leather used on these xii's as same or similar to the cheap and thin 'tumbled leather' that was used on the 2009 true blue iii's.

for those whove held both, you know waht im talkn about
I actually thought the leather was more like the Fire Red III's, the '09 TB's leather felt softer (don't own them tho)
NDC needs to mark these down already
smh.gif

why do the mods delete the space jam thread and leave the xii threads open. there was alot more interest in the space jams than the xii's. i got both, but these are easy to find. imo, if you are going to leave this thread open than leave the space jam thread open too so dudes can maybee still find pairs for retail or a little over.

Originally Posted by riddla713

why do the mods delete the space jam thread and leave the xii threads open. there was alot more interest in the space jams than the xii's. i got both, but these are easy to find. imo, if you are going to leave this thread open than leave the space jam thread open too so dudes can maybee still find pairs for retail or a little over.

because people didnt know how to stop arguing and to not use the thread for buying/selling

Originally Posted by hotbutter

imagine if they used the tumbled leather from the motorsports.... thatd be ridiculous, i can guarentee they would be sold out if so.

SMH @ J.B only using HQ materials when it comes to ultra limited, or concept shoes.
^^^QFT I was thinking the same thing, it might get to the point where I only buy premium releases that way i know the qualitys on point.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

NDC put me thru so much hell w/ these i dont even want mine anymore. Check my sig

Why? What happend??
Sent my 1st pair w/ a BIGASS gash on the eyelace so I sent them back. Then it literally took a month & half to get another pair to me!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

After a bunch of hassle, Got me and my daughter's pairs for 170. These are pretty damn solid. Ive bought 2 new pairs of jordans in the last 6 years (cdp 7, 09 Space jams), and could not wear either pair of shoes with out switching the stock insoles with zoom air soles (taken from flightposites and air zoom dunkestos). But these are rlatively comfortable straight out the box.

I think they fit a little big ( Jordan sizing seems so inconsistent to me), buti keep reading in thi thread they fit small. All in all, a good retro.

Seems like these will never go on sale. I dying to by a pair of these and a second pair of Freshwater Griffey's. There's a ton of both where I'm at but I dont think they would put Griffeys on sale.

Yes, I really want these but at this point I'd be a sucker to pay retail for them. I should've just used the eastbay discount when I had the chance.

I love mine!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

finally thinking about copping. the leather seems decent but nothing compared to my playoffs. woulda copped sooner but it just seems like the baby mama shoe around here.
prob just cop the white red and put them on ice for a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom