*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

air-jordan-4-black-red-countdown-pack-2.jpg

air-jordan-4-black-red-countdown-pack-5.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-countdown-pack-3.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-countdown-pack-6.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-countdown-pack-4.jpg

Imma cop these along with the rest of the packs from May to August...Hopefully

this is a pack I am going to get regardless..

but I know some have brought it up. How about this looking so much like a FAKE? I mean I can go on ebay buy some $70 fake IVs with the jumpman on the backhow will anyone know? Thats the backlash I am afraid of.

honestly i usually dont give a damn about whether its a nikeair or jumpman logo but these just dont look right without the nike air

These look good to me. The only down side is that they come in conjunction with the 19's.

they are what they are, yes no "Nike Air" , yes JB doesnt care for quality anymore, but reality, I will be hard pressed getting these in Australiaanyway, and re-sellers will charge the earth, so I guess if Im fortunate to come past these, then I would wear them with bitter sweet nostalgia.

NOt bad at all....many people are complaining about the retros and not having "NA" on the back and having to buy two shoes but im just happy to getsome of this heat again that is wearable.

The first pic is gross, I don't really have a problem with the rest of the shoe... but that toebox
smh.gif

The 3s and 4s are the 2 shoes that look MUCH better with Nike Air in the back.

im sure that when you see these in person, you'll have a change of heart, pics are pics, see the shoe in person then judge.

Back
Top Bottom