DETROIT BASKETBALL! vol. Cavs and Wiz status

Wallace and Rip have been know for doing this with coaches. I think Joe wants to ride the season out, but there's no way they are going to last the rest of the season. It's a damn shame whats happening in Detroit
30t6p3b.gif

Joe needs to go, dude han't made a good decision in Detroit in a while

Wallace and Rip have been know for doing this with coaches. I think Joe wants to ride the season out, but there's no way they are going to last the rest of the season. It's a damn shame whats happening in Detroit
30t6p3b.gif

NBA GMs know what's up. If some of these guys weren't blacklisted already, they are now. They're not getting signed anywhere outside of crappy small market teams with no hope.

NBA GMs know what's up. If some of these guys weren't blacklisted already, they are now. They're not getting signed anywhere outside of crappy small market teams with no hope.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Chill. T-Mac had a headache. Had a chance to play all 82 games this season and he pulls this. 
mad.gif
i mean i remember duke used to suffer from migraines so i wont waive that claim as unfounded.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Chill. T-Mac had a headache. Had a chance to play all 82 games this season and he pulls this. 
mad.gif
i mean i remember duke used to suffer from migraines so i wont waive that claim as unfounded.

Originally Posted by jmause3

30t6p3b.gif

Media did AI bogus for the Mike Curry joint.
Pistons have been paying multiple coaches since Dumars got there. Karen Davidson aint about to pay 4 coaches though.
They are paying Flip still...
That's the reason they couldn't ante up for Avery Johnson.....
But Kruster is gone after the season if simply because they will only have to pay him and their new coach after the season.
That sums up the Dumars tenure more than the title imo. at no time where the Pistons paying one coach....
In all honesty though the Davidsons did a standup job in Detroit and Tampa
and at one point they were paying 3...

30t6p3b.gif

Media did AI bogus for the Mike Curry joint.
Pistons have been paying multiple coaches since Dumars got there. Karen Davidson aint about to pay 4 coaches though.
They are paying Flip still...
That's the reason they couldn't ante up for Avery Johnson.....
But Kruster is gone after the season if simply because they will only have to pay him and their new coach after the season.
That sums up the Dumars tenure more than the title imo. at no time where the Pistons paying one coach....
In all honesty though the Davidsons did a standup job in Detroit and Tampa
and at one point they were paying 3...

Originally Posted by PMatic

If all this is true, I'm gonna rank the Pistons below the Cavs and Wizards.
30t6p3b.gif

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Sources say Pistons vets tried to organize teamwide boycott of shootaround before Detroit's last game prior to All-Star break vs. Indy
@STEIN_LINE_HQ That walkout was called off, sources say, when word reached some of those vets that Kuester would be ousted during All-Star Weekend
@STEIN_LINE_HQ When no trades were made and w/Kuester obviously still in place, call sent out again to Pistons players to skip Friday shootaround in Philly
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Obviously only half of team no-showed. Kuester played the six Pistons who did show & wound up getting tossed w/Philly-based family in crowd
@STEIN_LINE_HQ If I'm Rip/Tay/Big Ben, I'm prayin' Kuester DOESN'T walk now. Cause ushering a coach aside this way goes on their resumes in permanent ink
sick.gif

Edit:
@Vee_Ellis4Freep Not clear on how many participated, but team just walked into shower while Kuester was talking. #Pistons.

Im all for standing up for what you believe in but what they are doing is just
30t6p3b.gif
. now you are quitting on your team.  And Austin Daye been in the league a year and he's trying to pull this
indifferent.gif
. It's hard to respect them guys after somerhing like this

Him and Stuck are the only bright spots on this entire team, sit down.
If anything you should be mad Ben, Rip, and Tayshaun, dudes who are GROWN +!# men acting like little kids and pouting and giving up all whilst theyre getting paid millions in the process. 

Ive never heard of a team doing this, or atleast to this extent. Not a good look. At the same time I can guarantee John Kuester (Detroits head coach) isn't liked or respected for a reason, which could be debated if it was one or two players acting this way. But it's the entire damn team. Its been going on all season long. 

I'm not saying what they're doing is right but there comes a point in time as a GM/Owner where you have to realize that if your players dislike/disrespect your head coach to this high of a degree, then it is time to find somebody else.

If all this is true, I'm gonna rank the Pistons below the Cavs and Wizards.
30t6p3b.gif

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Sources say Pistons vets tried to organize teamwide boycott of shootaround before Detroit's last game prior to All-Star break vs. Indy
@STEIN_LINE_HQ That walkout was called off, sources say, when word reached some of those vets that Kuester would be ousted during All-Star Weekend
@STEIN_LINE_HQ When no trades were made and w/Kuester obviously still in place, call sent out again to Pistons players to skip Friday shootaround in Philly
@STEIN_LINE_HQ Obviously only half of team no-showed. Kuester played the six Pistons who did show & wound up getting tossed w/Philly-based family in crowd
@STEIN_LINE_HQ If I'm Rip/Tay/Big Ben, I'm prayin' Kuester DOESN'T walk now. Cause ushering a coach aside this way goes on their resumes in permanent ink
sick.gif

Edit:
@Vee_Ellis4Freep Not clear on how many participated, but team just walked into shower while Kuester was talking. #Pistons.

Im all for standing up for what you believe in but what they are doing is just
30t6p3b.gif
. now you are quitting on your team.  And Austin Daye been in the league a year and he's trying to pull this
indifferent.gif
. It's hard to respect them guys after somerhing like this

If anything you should be mad Ben, Rip, and Tayshaun, dudes who are GROWN +!# men acting like little kids and pouting and giving up all whilst theyre getting paid millions in the process. 

Ive never heard of a team doing this, or atleast to this extent. Not a good look. At the same time I can guarantee John Kuester (Detroits head coach) isn't liked or respected for a reason, which could be debated if it was one or two players acting this way. But it's the entire damn team. Its been going on all season long. 

I'm not saying what they're doing is right but there comes a point in time as a GM/Owner where you have to realize that if your players dislike/disrespect your head coach to this high of a degree, then it is time to find somebody else.

Unprofessional to the MAX! You're getting #!$!!#* played to play basketball, so do your damn job!

Unprofessional to the MAX! You're getting #!$!!#* played to play basketball, so do your damn job!

I'm not saying i dont have a problem with Rip, Prince, and Ben. But like i said in a previous post they have all done something like this before and it doesn't surprise me with them.  With Daye he's a second year player who is getting caught up by thinking he's supporting veterans when he doesn't have a thing to stand on IMO, thats the biggest issue i have with him.  Sometimes you have to just know your place and fall in line, whether you agree or not. Ben, Rip, and Tay are all older players who have won, got their money and have reached their potential. Besides Tay their really won't be much of a market for any of those guys anymore.  I do agree with you on Kuster that nobody really likes/respects him, but the same thing happened when Curry was there
ohwell.gif
 so i blame the players also. To laugh when the coach gets ejected for trying to help your team win shows no professionalism and a lack of respect for the team. and to try to get the whole team to skip shootaround like some high schoolers is pretty childish

Maybe it's just me but i no longer see a future in building around Stuckey
ohwell.gif

I'm not saying i dont have a problem with Rip, Prince, and Ben. But like i said in a previous post they have all done something like this before and it doesn't surprise me with them.  With Daye he's a second year player who is getting caught up by thinking he's supporting veterans when he doesn't have a thing to stand on IMO, thats the biggest issue i have with him.  Sometimes you have to just know your place and fall in line, whether you agree or not. Ben, Rip, and Tay are all older players who have won, got their money and have reached their potential. Besides Tay their really won't be much of a market for any of those guys anymore.  I do agree with you on Kuster that nobody really likes/respects him, but the same thing happened when Curry was there
ohwell.gif
 so i blame the players also. To laugh when the coach gets ejected for trying to help your team win shows no professionalism and a lack of respect for the team. and to try to get the whole team to skip shootaround like some high schoolers is pretty childish

Maybe it's just me but i no longer see a future in building around Stuckey
ohwell.gif

Fire the head coach, waive the impending free agents (Prince, McGrady, Wilcox) and bench the others for the rest of the season (Wallace, Hamilton, Daye).

Fire the head coach, waive the impending free agents (Prince, McGrady, Wilcox) and bench the others for the rest of the season (Wallace, Hamilton, Daye).

With Daye he's a second year player who is getting caught up by thinking he's supporting veterans when he doesn't have a thing to stand on IMO, thats the biggest issue i have with him.  Sometimes you have to just know your place and fall in line, whether you agree or not. Ben, Rip, and Tay are all older players who have won, got their money and have reached their potential

Big picture right there. It is easy for folks to follow but as a young dude, you can't follow madness like that. Even IF you agree with it. Those dudes are already established. Why are you following them?

With Daye he's a second year player who is getting caught up by thinking he's supporting veterans when he doesn't have a thing to stand on IMO, thats the biggest issue i have with him.  Sometimes you have to just know your place and fall in line, whether you agree or not. Ben, Rip, and Tay are all older players who have won, got their money and have reached their potential

Big picture right there. It is easy for folks to follow but as a young dude, you can't follow madness like that. Even IF you agree with it. Those dudes are already established. Why are you following them?

Back
Top Bottom