Detroit Pistons vs Dallas Mavericks 2:30pm ET ABC

You already know whats up. One of the best starting 5 with that bench im picking DETROIT.

I'll be there
pimp.gif

i hate making predictions.. i just hope it's a good game.

the mavs are undefeated every time i've gone to the aac to see them play, so i'm glad i won't be there. i've never claimed the chalupa though,all the coupons sit in my wallet and end up expiring.

and what is devin the key to? the weird missing curve patch in his hairline annoys me for some reason though, i dunno why.

Mavs ran them off the floor once already this year, might as well do it again... Let's Go Mavs!

roll.gif
@ barrea trying to go at stuckey. dudes like barely pushing 6 foot trying to fight

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

roll.gif
@ barrea trying to go at stuckey. dudes like barely pushing 6 foot trying to fight
Dude's barely pushing 5'8"...

15 straight missed FGs
sick.gif

Boy, I know people dog the Suns for complaining about the officials, but Detroit might be just as bad... I respect the hell outta the Pistons for their successover the last 5-7 years, but my lord they ++%$! and complain about EVERYTHING.

its because the mavs are fouling them every time down the court! just like the finals against the heat

Now people see why we need Devin Harris.

Not having Jerry Stackhouse doesn't help either.

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if we had Devin, or at least Stackhouse, at least he spreads the court out a little bit.

Pistons are tops in the East. The defense they play is straight filthy. And they can beat Boston, they did once already.

laugh.gif
Dear Lord, please let this be a sign to the Mavericks higher-ups that a move needs to be made to bring in a LEGITIMATE deep threat. We don't have one.5-25 or something along those lines the other night in Boston, and without looking, it had to be something like 1-12 or 15 today... When Jason Terry is yourbest jump shooter...
sick.gif
And he's TERRIBLE running an offense as a PG. Great indian, terrible chief...

Get Devin Harris back ASAP. Get Mike Miller or someone in that mold on a plane NOW.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Boy, I know people dog the Suns for complaining about the officials, but Detroit might be just as bad... I respect the hell outta the Pistons for their success over the last 5-7 years, but my lord they ++%$! and complain about EVERYTHING.

It all started with Sheed. Once he got there, everybody started complaining. Chauncy started right after his Finals MVP. Rip started last year because hestarted to think he is the @#%$. He is good, but complains like he is Jordan.

It all starts with Sheed.
laugh.gif

No, Devin Harris is hurt, for the 100th time.
laugh.gif

When you don't have him as the threat of going inside, it's hard to get anyone else going. Devin draws attention by going inside, JET can't.He's horrible as a PG.

I can't believe I paid money to watch that !@$%+#@% in person.

Devin Harris is the most important player on this version of the Mavs.

I really mean it.

We are a jumpshooting team as it is but without him it's just hard to watch.

And whoever said we need Mike Miller you my friend are 100% smarter than the average basketball fan.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Dirk is the worst MVP EVER.
And you came to that conclusion based off this game? Or, you're just hating again?

Back
Top Bottom