Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

301216baller 301216baller son got famous for bussing a pistol in a video. He lived and was bout that life in every sense of the term. Son was in the hood 24/7 and always on the scene. He still moved like he was just a ***** in the hood getting money and not a ***** that got a future in music. The doughboyz and other dudes don't move like that, only person that did was Jordan and u see he got 30.

@301216baller son got famous for bussing a pistol in a video. He lived and was bout that life in every sense of the term. Son was in the hood 24/7 and always on the scene. He still moved like he was just a ***** in the hood getting money and not a ***** that got a future in music. The doughboyz and other dudes don't move like that, only person that did was Jordan and u see he got 30.
smh yea I figured he was out there still...dude look kinda young was he over 21?

Came across this song from him and he basically described exactly what happened to himself. **** is eerie

My mans had the city buzzing off SNIPPETS, tho. N' didn't even have a tape out & he was hottest in the city...

His tape was supposed to drop on 9/11 (hence the "Osama" theme").... Had deals on the table. Because his sound was so distinct from the typical "Detroit sound", he prolly had the best chance any "street" rapper out The D had to break thru that wall. Youngin' had the full package, N' was dope.

Can't be out here begging N's who you got beef with to come kill you on social media, tho. You get back the same type of energy you put out.

Unfortunately, we've seen this story before. These youngin's put far too much stock in pride & "props" (nowdays from N's they either dont know or never meet, just to be labeled as "real")...

Whether it be a rapper or just a regular street N'. Detroit or somewhere else. Same story.

Rip youngin, was a matter of time tho
i figured he'd do time before he got killed . its the life he was living , but i hate he's gone . he was thee one for detroit 
mean.gif

we wont get another stand out like him for the next 5-10 yrs.

this _ happens every time 
mean.gif

Next time we get that stand out artist somebody need to co.e snatch they *** out the city asap. I agree he was the one, he had all the major artist attention off 1 song and 1:40 second freestyles. 9/11 the takeover was gonna begin smh. Next ***** we get I'm starting a go fund me to get em out of here asap

^fr fr tho . dbc and vezzo seemed like anything could happen when both camps got hot . vezzo left & yae yae fell in the midst of it 

that first video is kinda eerie

I swear it seems like every rapper that was killed has some sort of interview or song stating they know they're going to die soon

Last edited:
smh dude definitely knew something was about to happen to him.. after watching those videos im conviced his post about feeling like someone else is in the room with him was a cry for help

yall might think im trippin but I know what he meant by feeling something while listening to music...I wasn't high but a while back I was listening to days our of lives by bone thugs before I went to sleep..I swear i couldnt sleep that night it felt like someone was in the room and standing right over me..maybe I was tweaking idk but it was definitely a weird night

Last edited:
^nah thats real . u can feel energy . i used to get sleep paralysis (still do at times) and there's something more to that than just a scientific reason to me . i always felt that energy around me before it would happen it was never just out the blue

I'm not gonna listen, I really don't like the groups music besides payroll. But I'm waiting for his next tape

I still don't think quiz can stand on his own in the industry. He can be cool and be that guy locally but I don't think he has that it factor to be a presence everywhere. Payroll should've been on, one of them cases where being too loyal hurts u. I could be wrong tho

Evidently he likes to put the group before himself, look at his whole career.

I still don't think quiz can stand on his own in the industry. He can be cool and be that guy locally but I don't think he has that it factor to be a presence everywhere. Payroll should've been on, one of them cases where being too loyal hurts u. I could be wrong tho
Quis did have the second best solo out of all of them (1st was Payroll) and he had two hits (should've been way bigger) with Star Wars and Mayweather

Back
Top Bottom