Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

1. Payroll was on the cusp, but he was loyal to a fault. Jeezy only wanted to sign him and kid had turned down a offer from kid, he wouldn't sign without the rest of them getting signed. He should've did the nelly, got on then came and put them on.

2. He never had a song like 1st day out. As good as he is he never had a big single that left the city, mob life was close but they fumbled that one.

3. It's not too late but he let too many people catch up/pass him. 2013/2014 was supposed to be his time, every rapper in the city came and had a moment since then.

I'm rooting for tee tho, he got too a level none of these other dude's could get too in wayyyyy less time. The doughboyz been rapping since like 07 this ***** had 1 verse on peezy album got locked up then blew up as far as I know. Him and sada need to be the ones to open them doors.

Joseph Mcfashion really gonna bring Detroit back together with that new tape

Video is NSFW 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lil frost got out and started getting straight back to it :lol:. Day after he got out I seen the ***** on the web copping a rollie smh.

Last edited:
quis actually been goin in lately.

Lot better than he was initially.

I see him as the jim jones of the crew...

That's the perfect comparison seeing he wasn't even supposed to rap, Chaz fell back to do behind the scenes **** and roc got locked up so he took 1 for the team and started rapping.

When roc went down i came off the bench like jamal Crawford

Quis used to snap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom