detroitkicks.com legit or nah

• legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • n0pe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not. Do not order from this site, I tried pre-ordering the Flu Games and I haven't received my shoes nor my money back. Fake.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY WILL TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD # AND ALL YOUR INFO AT CHECK OUT AND GIVE U A BS DO NOT BUY 

DO NOT ORDER FROM THERE!!!! I bought some banned 1's and my shipping was done but after, someone had gotten my card number and was buying ****. If you want to be safe pay the extra and go to flightclub
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you enjoy working 12hr days & giving total strangers your paycheck to chill w/for a year only to be able to send emails over & over I'd say go w/Detroit kicks. If you don't wanna be robbed I'd say check out an honest site trust me it sucks

If you enjoy working 12hr days & giving total strangers your paycheck to chill w/for a year only to be able to send emails over & over I'd say go w/Detroit kicks. If you don't wanna be robbed I'd say check out an honest site trust me it sucks
yo stop, you don't need to reply to every dead thread

That company is crooks that steal good people's money and anyone who defends em must be somehow affiliated. If you don't like what their doing why would you try & discourage anyone from talking about it as much as they wanted? One would think instead you'd feel for em instead, seems suspect

Last edited:
BTW, people know how certain YouTuber's (won't mention names) are selling their collection because of legal issues having to do with supporting sites either keeping $ or selling fakes... Etc. Well people believed dude so now he's in trouble for advertising for crooked sites.

Last edited:
BTW, people know how certain YouTuber's (won't mention names) are selling their collection because of legal issues having to do with supporting sites either keeping $ or selling fakes... Etc. Well people believed dude so now he's in trouble for advising for crooked sites.
I don't get why people were shocked tho. Like dude been messin wit fakes but he always just claimed they were legit

BTW, people know how certain YouTuber's (won't mention names) are selling their collection because of legal issues having to do with supporting sites either keeping $ or selling fakes... Etc. Well people believed dude so now he's in trouble for advising for crooked sites.

Scoop208 got whatever's coming to him for scamming his own supporters. He was told numerous times he was working with crooks and chose to have a blind eye and/or delete & diss those leaving comments about it. So now dude's playing victim like "I had no idea!?!?" Dudes a scumbag to scam his own fans. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom