Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

@kingfoamnyc Explain to me how banga is in the video going after the dude if he was already shot and killed? The dude they were running up on was running for his life in the beg of the video and troy was walking towards em with no fear of getting shot back making me think there wasn't another gun here. Whether or not tax instigated it, Troy is an idiot shooting inside a crowded club esp. not even knowing how to really handle a gun

The reports say he was shot then stumbled downstairs eventually collapsing.

My story is 100% factual. I'm in the know. Tax started all this **** and was scared to knuckle up
I mean he says over and over in the Vlad interviews that he's not about to box and that he has people with him ready to commit that.

Which is self incriminating on one hand...

But you know what you're signing up for. He wouldn't be that wild if he didn't have people on his team ready to do some wild **** when confronted.

The reports say he was shot then stumbled downstairs eventually collapsing.
the dude running with the jacket def wasn't shot in the chest prior to running out that door..... white tee was sparkling 

to me, the dude in the jacket don't even look like Banga... all the pics i seen, Banga look like an athletic brolic kind of dude.... son with the jacket looked a little Boris Diaw in the frame 

don't take many blue clues to see this ***** did not have a fatal gunshot wound to the chest 

unless he got shot with a tranquilizer dart 

So whats goin on here? Have we confirmed Troy Ave killed his mans?

Damb. Kill ya patna and catch that eternal bid? :x

Dudes are really arguing over whether or not that is or isn't, a guy that couldn't have pointed out a day ago, from a security camera video :rofl:

he's being charged wit attempted murder...

Troy's man was killed by da opposing party.

They even twist it to incorporate him w/ the death stating his actions resulted in the death.

Dude gon be tryna spit writtens over the prison phone line on Hot97 in 4 years

Its funny how everyone is so quick to judge.  Even concluding Troy is already guilty by solving the crime scooby-doo style, and talking about how Troy is gonna get buried under the jail.  Yet when Bratton and other white people say the same thing using different words everyone is upset about them speaking out against the black community.  Y'all see the iron knee?

So whats goin on here? Have we confirmed Troy Ave killed his mans?

Damb. Kill ya patna and catch that eternal bid?
sick.gif
nah 

he aint no aaron hernandez

Its funny how everyone is so quick to judge.  Even concluding Troy is already guilty by solving the crime scooby-doo style, and talking about how Troy is gonna get buried under the jail.  Yet when Bratton and other white people say the same thing using different words everyone is upset about them speaking out against the black community.  Y'all see the iron knee?

Son on camera shooting in an occupied club though :lol:

Son on camera shooting in an occupied club though :lol:

Exactly :lol: Even if no one was killed, he's still on camera w/ a firearm in NYC :lol:

I don't claim to know how these laws work, but the problem I see is this.

If you are walking out of the room, cocking a gun, surveying a room, then letting off a round, is there ANY way you can claim that is "self defense"?

Even if that's how the situation began, what they have on video doesn't look like it.

When people said he was returning fire, I think of returning fire as being under fire, and firing back.

Which isn't what's on camera.

Exactly.... and for those still saying he's charged with attempted murder, charges can be upgraded they are waiting for ballistic tests. I may have possibly bought that whole troy ave was trying to retaliate for his boys murder argument if the guy wasn't in the damn video chasing another ***** down.. Add in Troy Ave recklessly firing like some1 who has never handled a gun seconds after and it makes perfect sense how Troy could have accidentally killed his man

I don't claim to know how these laws work, but the problem I see is this.

If you are walking out of the room, cocking a gun, surveying a room, then letting off a round, is there ANY way you can claim that is "self defense"?

Even if that's how the situation began, what they have on video doesn't look like it.

When people said he was returning fire, I think of returning fire as being under fire, and firing back.

Which isn't what's on camera.

Troy Ave's self defense claim would be like George Zimmerman's, "I walked into the situation against better judgement and had to defend myself"

I mean he says over and over in the Vlad interviews that he's not about to box and that he has people with him ready to commit that.

Which is self incriminating on one hand...

But you know what you're signing up for. He wouldn't be that wild if he didn't have people on his team ready to do some wild **** when confronted.

if this is cool nowadays ny ****** is soft. Im from the BX. Id fight you before i shoot you.

Exactly.... and for those still saying he's charged with attempted murder, charges can be upgraded they are waiting for ballistic tests. I may have possibly bought that whole troy ave was trying to retaliate for his boys murder argument if the guy wasn't in the damn video chasing another ***** down.. Add in Troy Ave recklessly firing like some1 who has never handled a gun seconds after and it makes perfect sense how Troy could have accidentally killed his man

How do you know thats him?

Whos the dude that collapsed off.screen at the beginning? Looked like he was shot and it didnt look like troy or any of his people were after him.

if the gun is determined to be Troy's ...case closed ....can't bring a gun into a NY club .. that boy done

wouldn't even matter if Troy was on camera being raped at knife point then managed to pull a .22 out his Timberland

now... let's say he managed to stumble upon a gun after people are shooting AT him, then we have something to talk about in regards to him beating a case 

Back
Top Bottom