Devil - MOVIE (trailer inside) written by M. Night Shyamalan

It was a good movie, I enjoyed it. Kept me on the edge of my seat and it was cool we got to see the Devil make an appearance (in human form). The ending was kinda soft though, I wanted to see the Devil do something to that guy.

It was a good movie, I enjoyed it. Kept me on the edge of my seat and it was cool we got to see the Devil make an appearance (in human form). The ending was kinda soft though, I wanted to see the Devil do something to that guy.

Originally Posted by henz0

Movie was good, ending couldve been a little better tho
this thread is now Henz-Certified 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't suck as much as some of his recent stuff but it wasn't good.

Those of you saying he makes good movies must be cracked out.

Avatar? Worthless garbage. Twist OMG 3D and racist!!
The village? An episode of twilight zone stretched into movie length. Twist OMG it's like today times and stuff!!
The happening? An episode of the outer limits turned into a movie. Twist OMG the lawn is killing everyone for revenge!!
Unbreakable? A superhero movie thats 7 hours long with 4 seconds of action. Twist OMG the black guy is actually the bad guy in a movie!!
Signs? Aliens invade. Twist OMG his half-dead wife predicted the future and that proves god is real!!!!!
Lady in the water? Dude *@*. Twist OMG i sat thru this piece of crap!!
Sixth sense. Cool movie actually which is now to blame for this worthless man being allowed to still make movies. Twist OMG die hard was dead the whole time!

Didn't suck as much as some of his recent stuff but it wasn't good.

Those of you saying he makes good movies must be cracked out.

Avatar? Worthless garbage. Twist OMG 3D and racist!!
The village? An episode of twilight zone stretched into movie length. Twist OMG it's like today times and stuff!!
The happening? An episode of the outer limits turned into a movie. Twist OMG the lawn is killing everyone for revenge!!
Unbreakable? A superhero movie thats 7 hours long with 4 seconds of action. Twist OMG the black guy is actually the bad guy in a movie!!
Signs? Aliens invade. Twist OMG his half-dead wife predicted the future and that proves god is real!!!!!
Lady in the water? Dude *@*. Twist OMG i sat thru this piece of crap!!
Sixth sense. Cool movie actually which is now to blame for this worthless man being allowed to still make movies. Twist OMG die hard was dead the whole time!

is the movie even his movie or did he just attach his name to it????

i have no interest in anything associated w/ m. night

is the movie even his movie or did he just attach his name to it????

i have no interest in anything associated w/ m. night

Back
Top Bottom