Devin Hester's Jordan Collection

I didn't go through all of it, but it seems kind of like every GR Jordan from the past few years, he's even got 3 pairs of the AJF3s in there. Should I go through the rest of the pictures or is that all it is?

Lots of fusions and hybrids in the beginning. More heat towards the bottom as you keep scrolling, though i have to say if I made millions I would have a much better collection than that

Its not really THAT impressive.

Of course he has every retro for the past few years.

laugh.gif

Anyways, here's the pics for those who don't wanna look through them separately.

Ao9M9jTCIAAjC8M.jpg

Ao9NmB9CIAIFDE6.jpg

Ao9NiMTCAAIsVug.jpg

Ao9NdgMCAAAnWEj.jpg

Ao9NZf-CIAAHflf.jpg

Ao9NVGcCIAInfeB.jpg

Ao9NQdfCMAAwDxS.jpg

Ao9NK7YCAAAsERO.jpg

Ao9M4_VCQAADLjY.jpg

Ao9M0gHCQAATJLk.jpg

Ao9MwpLCIAEpkEG.jpg

Ao9MHiXCQAAXq4H.jpg

Ao9MMOwCEAIp3_Z.jpg

Ao9MjXlCAAEwJ3h.jpg

Ao9MqEICMAAOp7A.jpg

Ao9Mtp5CEAEHk3f.jpg

I think them all..
He doesn't really have HEAT, but still decent sized though.

You're welcome.

that collections pretty nice but this guy makes so much money, he could do way better.

Nice Collection. I was scanning them for the 9s. For some reason I was feeling the black cement 3 ajfs. If anything just to compare to the pair I have of the black cement 3s

Nice collection, I'm not too impressed though. I expected more with the money he makes. Probably spends it on cars or other things he likes.

Another collection that, although is nice overall, does not measure (imo) to a smaller set with greater quality.

Quality > quantity any day of the week.

That's insane...

but plenty of people on here have better collections for sure. He has almost everything that has released the last few years, but not any crazy rare stuff at all in comparison to some of the collection posts in the sneaker showcase forum...

No boxes? I can't %!%% with him. How you not have boxes, and what he has is eh for the most part

Yall silly bashing his collection lol....seems like he does wear most of his shoes but let's be real he could have any shoe he wanted that's in anybody collection tmrw.

Back
Top Bottom