Devin Hester's Jordan Collection

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Surprised no one is commenting on his 2 pair of FAKE 3s...
Those arent fakes, theyre the Flight Club editions of the Jordan Fusion 3s.
and he makes all of that money but has no White Cement 4s, no Vs, nor any VIs? Shame.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nice collection, I'm not too impressed though. I expected more with the money he makes. Probably spends it on cars or other things he likes.

this ^^^
thats just jordans too... prolly gets em for free as is

...some people on here are takin this a little too serious
laugh.gif

ajf3 best on mars and best on earth should've made into an actual air jordan 3 colorway imo

expected a better storage situation but I guess he's on the road a lot lol

Not bad collection. The funny thing people are talking about his bread and that he makes millions and buys the wrong shoes. What you all are forgetting is that he's has a Nike contract and athletes have a Nike Elite account in which they just order what they want when it drops. Aside from that a bunch of those are given to him. He doesn't pay. With that being said, now what do you think of his collection

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Not bad collection. The funny thing people are talking about his bread and that he makes millions and buys the wrong shoes. What you all are forgetting is that he's has a Nike contract and athletes have a Nike Elite account in which they just order what they want when it drops. Aside from that a bunch of those are given to him. He doesn't pay. With that being said, now what do you think of his collection

STILL WACK!

Back
Top Bottom