Devin Hester's Jordan Collection

All that money and all those Js, yet no heat?
indifferent.gif

Kudos for actually wearing his shoes.  This guy is a millionaire athlete with a Nike contract.  They're just shoes to him.  He probably stacks them like that because that's the most efficient way to store them.  He probably has the shoes that he considers 'nice' in another closet. 

Originally Posted by macky

expected a better storage situation but I guess he's on the road a lot lol

seriously. This guy got all this money and thats the best way he can organize his stuff. 

Not that impressive. With the kind of money I think my collection would be much better. LOL

nice collection but it shows that he doesn't care about the condition of his shoes very much, looks like dude actually wears all of his kicks

gotta love all the NTers bashing dude for his shoes. Oh wait, he's probably busy looking for cars and houses..

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

gotta love all the NTers bashing dude for his shoes. Oh wait, he's probably busy looking for cars and houses..

True....we may not want him to take pics from the closets in his other houses where we holds his collection or check the trunks in his 20 car garage for the latest.

My only comment is that with all the money he makes you would think he could afford a better system of organization. My wife would kill me if I had all my shoes just laying around like that.

This is a good indication of how desensitized we've become.

That's a nice collection no matter how you slice it, and I'm not even into J's anymore. (Slightly)

Sure its nothing epic, but to bash it is unnecessary imo...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

This is a good indication of how desensitized we've become.

That's a nice collection no matter how you slice it, and I'm not even into J's anymore. (Slightly)

Sure its nothing epic, but to bash it is unnecessary imo...

Agreed, there is a high population of Internet thugs on NT with not much else better to do than criticize any and every thing here

Back
Top Bottom