Dexter Season 7 Thread - Premiers September 30 - 2 min. Sneak Peek Video

They felt and looked new though but I knew there wasn't any way they could get Dex to look like that again. He looked like he wasn't in shape and his hair :lol:

The whole dialogue for the final scene was bs. None of it made sense. LaGuerta gets drugged, comes to shortly after and the first words out her mouth is shoot him he's a killer. Who so quickly assess a situation and reacts that way? In what world does she think she could convince Deb to kill her brother? This is after she suspects Deb to already know what Dex is and lets her know that.

I can't even blame LaGuerta for all of that. Writers messed up. Deb was wrong. To be real she shouldn't have even shown up.

It doesn't make sense.

Likewise. Deb shouldn't have shown up. It just seems off and then they still show up to the party like nothing happened :rolleyes

no dambs doe

Like nothing happened? They had a distressed look on their face. They had to show up to the party, or is would look suspect.

Had no problem with that. They showed up in a silent ending with music playing for dramatic effect. I'm sure somebody wrapped up in the show would write about the symbolism of Deb and Dex stonefaced walking through the crowd hand in hand on new years as Dex still has his table thermal on.

Had no problem with that. They showed up in a silent ending with music playing for dramatic effect. I'm sure somebody wrapped up in the show would write about the symbolism of Deb and Dex stonefaced walking through the crowd hand in hand on new years as Dex still has his table thermal on.
Boom. Next season

just watched the finale

-Deb, best on the show

-Don't care for the direction the Dexter character has gone

-Hopefully more Hannah Mckay next season

[h1]‘Dexter’ season 8 reveals September 15 finale date along with full schedule[/h1]

By Ste Taylor at 7:00 pm, March 11, 2013 - @stevenjtay

dex.jpg

Dexter season 8 will begin on June 30 and end on September 15 with a 12 episode season. How will you cope knowing that this will be the last ever season of Dexter?

Dexter season 8 will end gracefully and presumably climactically on September 15, 2013. It will be a very sad day amongst veteran fans worldwide, as CBS and Showtime have called time on Dexter. Last week’s comments by Les Moonves, the CBS president, stated that Dexter season 8 will be the last.

However, in light of this news DarklyDexter.com has reported that episodes 8×02, 8×03 and 8×04 have been confirmed with titles. Episode 8×02 will be titled, “Every Silver Lining,” 8×03What’s Eating Dexter Morgan?” and lastly, 8×04  ”Scar Tissue.

Fans of Dexter will be counting the days for the airing of season 8 after season 7′s ending. Season 7 saw the rejuvenation of the Dexter franchise after disappointing reviews with season 6. Season 7 brought the series right back up to live with the rest of the hard-hitting, critically acclaimed American dramas.

Season 7 finished with Deb opening the shipping container to find LaGuerta unconscious and Estrada dead on the table. LaGuerta wakes up and tells Debra she is a good person, urging her to shoot her brother and “put him down.” Debra shoots LaGuerta instead, killing her instantly. She then runs over to her body and sobs, holding her.

This of course sets up the perfect, tantalising season 8 of Dexter. How on earth are the writers going to top this? What are your predictions regarding Dexter season 8? And, knowing that the eighth season will end on September 15, how will you mourn the loss of the series?
Be sure not to miss the premiere of Dexter season 8 coming to Showtime on June 30.
I just wrapped up season 7, can't wait for June 30th.

bumped so I can search for my posts in this thread b/c the search this thread tool isn't helpful.

Back
Top Bottom