Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Quinn looks sickly

The black lady detective finally getting some lines, still don't know her name

I don't want Deb on the table, I like the character, especially last season

Last edited:
this episode is boring,  I know they gotta set up be man, like the stuff with Quinn and Batista's sister can wait

I like that they flat out said Dex is the one out of control and Deb isn't and she said it.

That ending caught me off guard.

I like that they flat out said Dex is the one out of control and Deb isn't and she said it.

That ending caught me off guard.

me too....now i want to see the next episode....the neuro-psychiatrist wants the D lol

Boring ep.

Did they mention how they found Laguerta? I'm thinking I missed it, but I feel like they glossed over it.

Vogel!!!!! :wow:

She knows Harry's code for ***** sake!!!!!

And she wants to use Dex to hunt an old patient of hers. EXCELLENT storyline.

Jamie getting tapped out. :pimp:

Solid premiere.

Glad my dude Billy Walsh can still find work.
laugh.gif

The Aimee Garcia sex scene was unexpected, but appreciated.
pimp.gif

And Vogel gotta be a Super Saiyan psychiatrist.
laugh.gif
Not only does she knows about Dexter's true nature, but she figured out the Harry Code as well. in one episode.

I do like the storyline with her needing Dexter's help to track down an old patient though.

Vogel used to be Dexter's psychiatrist. That's why she has Dexter's drawings from when he was a kid. She probably talked to Harry a lot too and help him create his moral code.

With no-jerk-july 3 hours in and now Im finding out theres an aimee garcia sex scene in the first episode which Im prolly gonna watch tomorrow. No ese bueno :smh:

Petty solid opening not bad. Hope my girl Hannah McKay really comes out. Shes so damn sexy!!!

WOW. At everything in this episode...

I hate how Quinn gots Jamie... He's such a clown. 

I know Vogel knew something when she called Dex down to the lab. but at the end, WOWOWOWOWOW. 

'My N_ Billy Walsh, I HATE IT HAD TO BE HIM'

"EFFIN' Suits!" - Walsh

Back
Top Bottom