Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

Do all of you watch via download or what?
mean.gif
i think i'm gonna keep up with this season via on demand, i was watching but i tuned out, both episodes have been boring to me so far

Huge Dexter fan, but this season is already dragging. Usually during the seasons it drags then comes back up.

The way The Doc was looking at Dexter when he mentioned "You never done this before" is a sign. The only thing I like about the Doc is the possible mother-type role Dexter has not experienced yet.

Huge Dexter fan, but this season is already dragging.

for real?
I really liked the part where they sat down and watched the dvds of harry. I really hope theres more to Vogel than just being psychiatrist and co creator of Harrys Code. Kinda want to know what these illegal unorthodox methods were too :nerd:

Gave me the willies when she came up from behind and put her hands around Dex. Like nah man, jump out that.

Like the "idea" of what we seein, but Vogel is fufazi. Door open, call Dex? Come on.
Walks in, sees dvd that proves what she was sayin..... :smh:

Somethin up with her.

They tryna make me actually like Quinn this season. He's been helpin Dex look after Deb.

Only 10 eps left. :smh:

There's something off about Vogel. I think she is toying with Dex.
Definitely something off about Vogel in regards to Dexter.

She seems like she's trying to be a motherly figure to him, but she also has a weird fascination/attraction to him like she wants him to hit it.

And there's definitely more to her "one of my former patients is a serial killer......can you help me?" story. Maybe she cultivates unique serial killers like Dexter.

*Weebey gif* @ Vogel being the mastermind behind the Harry Code.

The Brain Surgeon killer seems intriguing. Forcing one of your victims to kill another one while you videotape it?

Deb's downward spiral continues, and the dude who plays El Sappo stays getting got on any TV show he's on.
laugh.gif

Good start to the final season thus far.

Last edited:
inb4 Vogel is the "Brain Surgeon" and she turns psycho paths into serial killers through her "unconventional" patient treatments.

Vogel seems to be the creator of the code, and she is a psychopath herself who manipulates people into killing. Not sure that she is on some other level though since she doesn't seem to care whether the people she kills are serial killers. Harry was definitely smashing her and probably tried to help her and have her do good while doing bad, ie Dexter.

View media item 485310
When this happened i was like uhhhhh :nerd:

Vogel seems to be the creator of the code, and she is a psychopath herself who manipulates people into killing. Not sure that she is on some other level though since she doesn't seem to care whether the people she kills are serial killers. Harry was definitely smashing her and probably tried to help her and have her do good while doing bad, ie Dexter.

This.

Last edited:
I dont think that Vogel is "The Killer" in the same sense that all the other Main antagonists have been where they carry out the kills. I could see them trying to run with the angle that she gets close to her patients and manipulates them into doing her dirty work for her. From the preview she seems to get pretty close with Dex and encourages him that there is nothing wrong with him and that "He's perfect"

But to be honest I think she is only there to bring Dexter back from thinking he is a bad person and that if other people have a problem with what he does (Deb) then **** em'

The "Killer" probably isnt going to be the main focal point of this season since it is coming to an end now. The main focus will be Deb and Dex and how this whole thing is going to come to an end.
Nevermind the last parts. It looks like My first paragraph is the way this season is going. If it does, I'll be interested to see how she slips up for Dex to realize its her. Will she try to get him to kill Deb and things will start to click? Or will she ask to videotape the kill of the guy she has Dex chasing right now?

The only thing that's throwing me off a little is that her victims/pawns arent other serial killers. They are just regular guys. So the fact that she would be "using" Dexter doesnt seem like it would fit the normal path she is going down with the kills. Unless she knows she is out of control and wants Dexter to be the one to end her and put her on the table. So she has him close to her so that he can see that she fits the code.

Last edited:
I think Vogel setting the boy Dexter up :smh: ...that scene with somebody supposed to be in the crib and the CD perfectly placed on her laptop was a set up, wouldn't surprise me if she shot the footage or killed that guy

And yea this episode seemed to drag for me

Last edited:
Deb is beyond stupid.

She didn't have to do anything.

It was her decision to go find dexter knowing that she'd find him in a similar situation like at the end of season 6.

Then SHE shot laguerta knowing damn well dexter could have just did what he does so they don't get in trouble.

Now in season 8, she tom bout, "I should have shot you."

deb plz go.

Deb is beyond stupid.
She didn't have to do anything.
It was her decision to go find dexter knowing that she'd find him in a similar situation like at the end of season 6.
Then SHE shot laguerta knowing damn well dexter could have just did what he does so they don't get in trouble.
Now in season 8, she tom bout, "I should have shot you."
deb plz go.
Mane she be pissin me off..Dex never made her do anything, shes the one that found out the truth and couldnt handle it now anything bad that happens to her is Dexter fault :smh:

Deb is making this season impossible to watch. I've never liked her but it's unbearable this season.

^I sort of feel the same way.
Wasn't deb trying to get dexter to tell her the truth?
Deb found out the truth. She helped dexter hide the truth. "you need my help." Now it's too much to handle even after dexter tried to oush her away from the truth.
And here we are in season 8 with an even more annoying version of deb that I didn't even think was possible.

Vogel came up with 'The code'. And teaches her patients to go down the path of illegal methods of killing.

In Order to teach somebody something don't you have to be proficient at it first??? Just Saying. 

Vogel is doing much more than just rocking the cradle....

Stay Tuned.

I'm thinking Vogul is the serial killer too. Something is just off about how she wants Dexter to help her. Deb being "dirty" is kind of upsetting me as well. She's complaining how Dexter turned her this way, but she made the decision to do all of this. It wasn't like Dexter told her to shoot LaGuerta, Deb shot her voluntarily. I wouldn't be surprised the least bit if Vogul asks Dexter to kill Deb for her.

Anyone else find it strange how Deb is just OK with shooting and killing people now? After murdering LaGuerta, she doesn't seem to have much remorse for what she did to El Sapo.

I wish the writers waited a few episodes before reveling Vogul to be the master mind behind Harry's "Code". Her relationship with Dexter now seems super contrived. Man, Dexter is falling off.

The dexter creators don't give a .... about making believeable flashbacks.

Tell me why, vogel the same age in that flashback and in the present.

If that ain't enough,

Who remembers that one flashback where Dexter is supposed to be like 18?

All they did was have m. hall style his hair.

Hahaha.

No damns at all!

*except for really young dexter flashbacks.

Since they obviously can't get away with that and easier to do.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention how surreal it is that Deb's a murderer now. Whole Morgan family ****** up.

My thing with Vogel being the mastermind is why is she coming to Mess with Dex now? Was he just low on the list? Is it just to kil him? Or is there an actual reason for all of this?

If it does go down this way I figure poison chick showing up will throw a,wrench in someone's plans unless she gets killed pretty quickly.

I've been enjoying this season so far.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Anyone else find it strange how Deb is just OK with shooting and killing people now? After murdering LaGuerta, she doesn't seem to have much remorse for what she did to El Sapo.
Why would she feel remorse, he beat the crap out of her. Either way she went home and took some pills and drank afterwards. Laguertta was bad for her since it was cold blooded murder, and she had a relationship with her. El Sapo is whatever, he reached for a gun so he got shot.

Deb had shot people before laguerta right? Can't remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom