Dez Bryant arrested after beating his own mother

See, I don't think Blackmon has the same NFL ceiling/potential as Dez but potential means nothing without hard work and production on the field. Dez could/should be posting 1,200 receiving yards with 10 TDs. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I'll reserve judgment until all the details are released to the public.
Yep.
. Dez could/should be posting 1,200 receiving yards with 10 TDs.
Yep. Problem is he's not on the field enough to do so.

Okie St. should have had 3 straight Biletnikoff awards
30t6p3b.gif

What is there to make sense of? What judgement is there to reserve? Dez Bryant has, and will be (for the foreseeable future), a savage.

Stop with all the excuses and hope that he can change his life. It needs doin'.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Man there has to be more to the story it just does not make a lot of sense.

Sure it does, mom was neglectful, was a crack ++*+*, father was a pimp.
I'd have done this to her a long time ago if it were my mom. Most people can't understand ever lashing out at their mom because their mom was never abusive nor neglectful at such a level. The fact that Dez even gives two #$+!@ about this woman should tell you something about HIS character.

By THAYER EVANS
Published: October 24, 2008

LUFKIN, Tex. — Angela Bryant became pregnant as a freshman in high school, had three children by age 18, sold her first crack rock for $20 at 19, and spent 18 months in jail for distribution of crack cocaine. She said that she used marijuana, PCP and cocaine.

In court documents, the assistant district attorney in her case wrote of Bryant: “Bad dope dealer ... what else can I say?

Maybe I'm not alone in this, but I didn't know about all that stuff before ^
IMO, if that was an accurate depiction of his childhood, I'm not gonna judge him for the way he is now.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What is there to make sense of? What judgement is there to reserve? Dez Bryant has, and will be (for the foreseeable future), a savage.

Thats so entirely unfair for you to pigeonhole him like that.
THIS is why abused young men don't have a chance, society just expects all males to be stoic about this sort of $*!*. Ah it happened, the past in the past, You're here now, act accordingly. Oh you're mom is still a crack $%$$#? She is still abusive (if not mentally, then her use definitely takes an emotional and mental toll on him, SHE CHOOSES DRUGS OVER HIM). That's okay, you're a millionaire!!! Like money washes away all the years of suffering he's been through, like as if he's in a better place mentally and emotionally. Can you guys even begin to fathom what he's feeling? 

Some of you guys posting, I'd expect ignorance, others....

I'm disappointed. SMH NT....

Dez Bryant, ahhrested? Whattya mean Dez Bryant wuz ahhrested?!

mike%2Bfrancesa.jpg

He'z ahl world!

I mean literally like more to the story like as in I do not trust his mother's account of what happened.

Momma get all sorts of issues.. There's more to see here. Gotta wait this out for all the details.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

THIS is why abused young men don't have a chance, society just expects all males to be stoic about this sort of $*!*. Ah it happened, the past in the past, You're here now, act accordingly. Oh you're mom is still a crack $%$$#? She is still abusive (if not mentally, then her use definitely takes an emotional and mental toll on him, SHE CHOOSES DRUGS OVER HIM). That's okay, you're a millionaire!!! Like money washes away all the years of suffering he's been through, like as if he's in a better place mentally and emotionally. Can you guys even begin to fathom what he's feeling? 

???

I hope he changes his life. I believe he can still do it. He has behaved like a savage to this point though -- right or wrong? We can talk all we want about his upbringing but there's a lot of men in prison right now who were dealt the same hand. We don't open up discussions for them, we throw away the key because they have no redeeming qualities. Dez was given the key to a brand new life: it was football. He has been given a few keys actually. At some point you gotta realize what's keeping you from being productive and sever ties with it. Deion Sanders said he can't help this guy and keep him away from children. And you guys wanna wait for details?
laugh.gif
They're totally irrelevant. This guy has never been on the right path.

???

I hope he changes his life. I believe he can still do it. He has behaved like a savage to this point though -- right or wrong? We can talk all we want about his upbringing but there's a lot of men in prison right now who were dealt the same hand. We don't open up discussions for them, we throw away the key because they have no redeeming qualities. Dez was given the key to a brand new life: it was football. He has been given a few keys actually. At some point you gotta realize what's keeping you from being productive and sever ties with it. Deion Sanders said he can't help this guy and keep him away from children. And you guys wanna wait for details?
laugh.gif
They're totally irrelevant. This guy has never been on the right path.
Right so football and money make it all better right?
indifferent.gif

Take T.O. his $!%%+%% dad for example, dude abandoned him and moved across the street to be with another family. But he had football so, it's all good.

It's w/e dude I don't expect everyone to understand man. I expected this response from NT, I always do. 

I agree sometimes dudes need that trading places type experience for a minute to see how it is. People can always say what they will do when it's not happening but what would they do when the action is for real. I do it too usually only on sports though.

Bro, I understand his upbringing but hitting women ain't ever gonna be alright. Cowards hit women. There are no excuses for that.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgment until all the facts come out, but if it's true and he's been hitting his mom.. SMH.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Bro, I understand his upbringing but hitting women ain't ever gonna be alright. Cowards hit women. There are no excuses for that.

Like I said, I'll reserve judgment until all the facts come out, but if it's true and he's been hitting his mom.. SMH.

I'm halfway joking but I never understood this cowards hit women unless they only hit women. If they smacking on men/women alike how can they be cowards? I'm just being a smart behind but I always think thats one of those things that sound good but doesn't make sense most times.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by AG 47

Either way, it doesn't justify him beating up his own mother.

Beating up? She told the dispatcher she didn't have any injuries. Clothes torn, but no physical injuries.

Doesn't matter. Who the hell attacks their mom?

so you know the full story already? read the back story about his mom and lets see if u think the same way

He hit her with a baseball CAP? You know the news all day was literally saying baseball BAT, both CNN and HLN. Huge difference.

Dez needs to grow up then, and cut all ties from his mom. Why put himself in shady situations? Either compose yourself around your mom and accept she is who she is, OR, say nah. I got a career. A team that depends on me, I don't need this in my life until you straighten up. This assuming his mom did anything wrong in the first place. Even then, you gotta have better judgement.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I don't condone hitting women at all, especially your moms, but there's exceptions to every rule. There are some flagrant females in this world sadly

I'll wait to hear the facts. Fools at the job and on the news/radio wilding over this story. Don't even know the full story.

Good looks on that article SneakerHeathen.

I knew Dez's upbringing wasn't ideal, but yikes.
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if his mother isn't blameless in all this mess, but he should've never laid hands on her. The media is already having a field day with this.

I think it would be in Dez's best interest to sever ties with his mother.

Back
Top Bottom