DIAMONDS for Michelle Obama: $30,000 First Lady Ring?? Ring for wife to say thanks for support

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by T i c a l

- Tical.
a7636cba41f53a37fdd512b2c8b269a369a1ef61.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and btw I believe she was making much more than mister obama when he was still just a senator (pre-books of course)

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

abeautifulhaze wrote:

Come on....
indifferent.gif

Cut this %*@+ out already.

I know legit middle income husbands who would do things like this for their wives on a whim or for an anniversary gift....never mind for the first lady, who
did a masterful job on the campaign trail and offered her husband her full support and love during an extremely stressful and trying 2 years.

Cindy McCain Tax Returns: Reports $4.2 Million In 2007 Income
eyes.gif
Why you getting at me??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I could really care less.... although it is slightly hypocritical I'd say.

But yeah I'm all for rich people.... and all for rich people spending their money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Liberals on the other hand don't feel the same way
eyes.gif
"Higher
taxes FTW!!"

laugh.gif
30K on a wedding ring isn't exactly out of this world, herb as repubs, another valiant effort though
eyes.gif

dont quote me, it's all jokes

laugh.gif
@ the pic comparisons and kid face .gif

but anyway...if he can do it then why not...more power to mr president-to-be

30 grand for the first lady is nothing. And to be honest that aint +++!. Ive seen husbands buy there wives cars worth more then that. I think it says alot hedecided to spend so little compared to there position in the world.

I guess the recession ain't hitting the Obamas
$30,000

grin.gif
Hush child...are we supposed to be outraged or shocked or something? WHO CARES after Cindy wore a single outfit that cost$300,000 alone.
indifferent.gif

280 stacks of that 300 being on the 3 carat Diamond earrings alone really overshadows this 30k ring.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

$30,000

grin.gif
Hush child...are we supposed to be outraged or shocked or something? WHO CARES after Cindy wore a single outfit that cost $300,000 alone.
indifferent.gif

280 stacks of that 300 being on the 3 carat Diamond earrings alone really overshadows this 30k ring.
BOOYAAAAH!! lol...

I'll let the numbers speak for themselves

Democratic Sen. Barack Obama reported $4.2 million in income in2007. The presidential candidate released his tax returns on Wednesday. He said his adjusted gross income was around $4.2 million, with $4 millioncoming from the profits on his two books -- "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope." His Senate salary is$260,735.

Obama paid federal taxes of $1.4 million. Charitable contributions were $240,370.

The campaign released the returns just hours before a candidate debate.

He seems to be living within his means, only if the rest of the country could
grin.gif

How long do you guys predict it will take for rappers to spit lines about how they got the illest rhodium game

Ya'll cats buggin thinking 30K is crazy, whats that like Camry fully loaded? If he would have bought her that ya'll would call him cheap....

And Republicans wonder why since 2006 they've lost the House, Senate and Presidency.... this is the dumb sh-- they dwell on.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chill dude...
laugh.gif

yeah it's not hitting everyone, just happens to be hitting the majority of people. i say if you can afford it, go for it

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Come on....
indifferent.gif

I know legit middle income husbands who would do things like this for their wives on a whim or for an anniversary gift....never mind for the first lady, who did a masterful job on the campaign trail and offered her husband her full support and love during an extremely stressful and trying 2 years.

eyes.gif

Pretty much. Engagement rings regularly top $30,000, and the Obamas have made more than enough money to afford spending like this. What are they supposed todo, tailor their spending habits to mirror the poorest in their country? Only buy the bare necessities until the economy turns around? How could anyonepossibly be critical of this?

Although bringing up Cindy McCain's income is pretty irrelevant, come on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Come on....
indifferent.gif

I know legit middle income husbands who would do things like this for their wives on a whim or for an anniversary gift....never mind for the first lady, who did a masterful job on the campaign trail and offered her husband her full support and love during an extremely stressful and trying 2 years.

eyes.gif

Pretty much. Engagement rings regularly top $30,000, and the Obamas have made more than enough money to afford spending like this. What are they supposed to do, tailor their spending habits to mirror the poorest in their country? Only buy the bare necessities until the economy turns around? How could anyone possibly be critical of this?

Although bringing up Cindy McCain's income is pretty irrelevant, come on
laugh.gif

my dude with the huffington post link, although u crazy!

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

That dirty arab communist, who does he think he is spending money on his wife. Shouldn't he be giving her government handouts while they both pee on the bible?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

laugh.gif
Why are they making a big deal out of $30,000 when it was reported that Sarah Palin spent what 2 mill?

I mean she spent it on ALOT if things not just on one metal hoop with rocks*

Back
Top Bottom